Sign in to follow this  
Noritama

Hello

Hello. I'm Noritama. I am 9. I like Kotonishiki. Kotomitsuki Wakanosato too. I went kokugikan aki basho 2000. But Kotonishiki retired. He was not in kokugikan. I was sad. I like shogi and math. I will play bench sumo next haru basho. yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

Welcome.

Always very nice to see young sumo fans.

So do you live in Japan now?

Thank you very much. I live in Japan. I live in Aomori (Sigh...) I like emoticons. (I am not worthy...)

Welcome.

Always very nice to see young sumo fans.

So do you live in Japan now?

Thank you very much. I live in Japan. I live in Aomori (Sigh...) I like emoticons. (I am not worthy...)

Wow, Aomori, home of numerous sumo greats.

So do you have a sumo team in your school? Can you shed some lights on how Sumo is looked at in that region?

BTW, are you Japanese or foreigner? I didn't know there are such good 9-years old Japanese that knows such good English.

Welcome to Kotonishiki fan! (Heart) I like emoticons too... (Sigh...)

I think you're now officialy our youngest member! (I am not worthy...)

Wow, 9 years old! A warm (Welcome...) for our youngest member! (well, as far as I know)

(Applauding...) (Clapping wildly...) (Holiday feeling...) (Sigh...) (Blowing horn...) (Sign of approval) (I am not worthy...) (Cheers...) (Dancing of joy...) (Playing trumpet...) (Doing a wave...) (Band playing...)

Welcome Noriaki-kun! Great to have you here, upholding your family "tradition" begun by your honorable mother (Holiday feeling...) (for those who don't know, Noritama is Amanogawa's offspring) (Sigh...)

Also welcome in the Sumoforum Ichimon. As I was telling Yuupii already, it is hard to believe that Tominishiki will no longer be our youngest member (I am not worthy...)

Enjoy the forum, and best of luck in your Bench Sumo debut! (Clapping wildly...)

Cheers

Zenjimoto

Edited by Zenjimoto

Thank you guys, for your warm welcome. Yes, like Zenji-zeki said, Noritama is

my "offspring". He's very happy and excited to see kind replies from you all and

wants to add a little note here, but of course he's very young enough to attend

the elementary school (Clapping wildly...) and can't write sooner. And besides, he STRUGGLES

for English but yet does not like his Mom to help him. The words "retire"and

"emoticons" were the only help that he allowed me (Dancing of joy...).

He does watch bashos and read newspapers checking information like who's genki

or who's injured, enjoy it when I share a little bit of the forum

topics, however, the big portion of his sumo interest is in sumo stats like

head-to-head records and numbers -unlike his Mom. (Holiday feeling...)

@Zuikakuyama - he hopes to answer to your questions himself, and would be

happy if you'd kindly wait a little. (Doing a wave...)

@Manekineko - he'd still say his best favorite rikishi is Kotonishiki. It was

kind of hard to explain about "retirement" in AKi 2000 when he was only

5 years old..... (Sigh...)

@Onnagumo - wow! Gorgeous smilie march! (I am not worthy...)

Welcome aboard to you Noritama-

Maybe we will meet on the Dohyo in bench sumo since we will both be in the same division in your first basho,dont expect me to be easy on you though.

Best of luck anyway.

Guest Musashimanning

Aomori (Applauding...) When I tell people I lived in Aomori they tend to look at me with great confusion ;-) I lived on Shimokita peninsula in Mutsu-shi so it's always nice to have somebody from Aomori join the forum. I wish I were skiing at Ajigasawa right now (Sigh...)

I am Japanese. I am three-grade student. School not have sumo club. (Sigh...) I play sumo with my friends in my school. Sumo is not popular. Baseball and soccer is popular. but many adults like sumo. I learning English 2 years but my English is not good. My sister have Hoshitango, Tokitsuumi sains [ =autographs -Amanogawa ] . Saturday I went skii in Owani Ajara yama. I have to sleep at 9 o'clock. I want to play bench sumo soon. ganbarimasu.

(Applauding...) (Bouncing group) (Computer slaps man...) ;-)

Edited by Noritama

I learning English 2 years but my English is not good.

You are doing a very good job for someone so young. ;-)

Welcome from my behalf too Nori-chan! It is too bad you don't have a sumo club in your school...

(In a state of confusion...) :-D :-) (Licking lips...) :-) (Bye, bye...) (Bye, bye...) (Bye, bye...) (Bye, bye...) (Bye, bye...) (Bye, bye...) (Bye, bye...) (Bye, bye...) (Bye, bye...)

wow! you know "Father Time" is appearing in your rear vision mirror when there are forum members old enough to be your offspring! (Sigh...)

but anyway welcome young man (Blowing horn...) Maido! from Nara Prefecture.

wow! you know  "Father Time" is appearing in your rear vision mirror when there are forum members old enough to be your offspring! (Weeping...)

Or as in my case, when you have offspring which is the same age. :-D I think am beginning to see the tail lights of Father Time already.