Sign in to follow this  
Yubiquitoyama

A bug or something on my end?

When I entered the forum today around 15, the subforums with no new messages had a "no new posts"-sign instead of the usual light-blue button, which I assumed was an intentional change. Now however, after I went into a forum and went back to the index page, all those signs are now the upper half of Zentoryu's avatar instead... Is this something more have experienced today or just a freak one-time incident?

:-D

Edited by Yubiquitoyama

I had the opportunity to go online yesterday for only a brief time and didn't manage to enter the forum at all. Some sites worked perfectly normally, some not at all so I thought I had some temporary glitch in my net connection.

I do know I haven't done any changes to the forum that would explain these kind of troubles. I therefore assume there must have been some kind of (MySQL related?) problems in the web hotel provider's servers. Luckily everything seems to have settled back to normal for now. Strange...

Hmmm, Zentoryu's avatar taking over the forum graphics? Sounds like a devious hostile takeover plot to me! Admit it, Lenn! (I am not worthy...)

Cheers

Zenjimoto

I have had Azatar's take over about half the screen but reentering usually works out well. Not one avatar in particular I would add.

Also, an ongoing inability to quote single sentences as is popular with some - whole pieces only.

Still, the world turns

ANR

Koto-san,

just signed on one thread to read a post and this came up (below). Manekinelo this time had his post appear as this - others too.

Browser - computer terminology - oh no!. I'm on a Windows 98 internet explorer based sysytem accessing via ADSL AOL. Theology - OK. PC's - bit more difficult.

ANR

Manekineko Posted on Jan 29, 2004, 08:05

Komusubi

Close Topic Options

Track this topic

Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.

Subscribe to this forum

Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.

Download / Print this Topic

Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.

Moderation Options Close this topic Forum Home Search Help RIJICHO'S MESSAGES - Essential Messages - Informative Messages OZUMO - PROFESSIONAL SUMO - Ozumo Discussions - Honbasho Talk SUMO RELATED SUBJECTS - Amasumo Discussions - Polls - Sumo Games - SumoForum Ichimon - Sumo Related Questions NON-ENGLISH SUMO DISCUSSIONS - Finnish Sumo Discussions - Hungarian Sumo Discussions NON-SUMO RELATED SUBJECTS - Member Introductions - Off-topic - Public Feedback - Test Forum