Sign in to follow this  
Koriyama

Hello!

Hello sumo fans!

I am very happy, I found this forum. It is a great thing. I don't know many people that are interesting in sumo (actually only one of my friends knows anything about it and I get to see him only couple of times a year), therefore your forum is the only place I can get to know, what other people think of sumo, rikishi, bouts, etc. I

Welcome Koriyama! Enjoy the forum, and check out the sumo games if you're interested (again I am reeling from the current server outage, grrr!)

Interesting you single out Aminishiki as dirty fighter, while saying you like Kyokushuzan (I am not worthy...) All the same, enjoy the forum and the basho! :-)

Edit: the server works again, so you can still join us in the game! :-)

Cheers

Zenjimoto

Edited by Zenjimoto

Hi koriyama,chuck in your salt and join the party.

I think you play 'sumo game' dont you,in fact I think we met across the virtual dohyo earlier this basho didnt we?

Guest maruosan

Koriyama > I am new here Too..Wecome anyway, this is a nice forum , isn't , !! ;-)

Koriyama > I am new here Too..Wecome anyway, this is a nice forum , isn't , !! ;-)

Maruosan - how was today?

Did you make it from Meguro to Ryogoku?

ANR

I think you play 'sumo game' dont you,in fact I think we met across the virtual dohyo earlier this basho didnt we?

Yes, I am having my debut in Sumo game too. Congratulations on that win. I shouldn

Yes, I am having my debut in Sumo game too. Congratulations on that win. I shouldn

Edited by Taka

Edited by Taka

Oh and I just realized that we've also had a bout against eachother.....on day 10 (Blowing horn...)

Actually it was day 9. I was shore I was going to win that one. Bravo! B-) B-) (Sigh...)

Wish you all the luck too!

All I can hope for is kachi-koshi.

Thank you Koriyama-

And yes I do have my eyes set on the Yusho,have done since the beginning of the basho-

All I can do now is win the last four matches and hope those in front of me drop a match or two,I am unbeaten in the last 7 matches after a bit of a rough start.

Guest maruosan
Did you make it from Meguro to Ryogoku?
I didn

Well looks like todays loss put paid to my Yusho hopes,now I want to win the rest of my games for a major upwards movement on the banzuke.

You lost aswell I see Kostya-

Oh well theres always next time.

The makushita division in the sumo game has gotten large indeed...

Welcome to our new members maruosan- and Koriyama-zeki :-D ;-)