Sign in to follow this  
Guest maruosan

Hi.. SUMOnoDAIfann

Guest maruosan

Hello Big sumo followers, congratulations, You have a great site here, the post with all those pictures is fantastic I enjoy it a lot, I think you don

Hi maruosan and (Welcome...)! (Or should I spell your name Maruosan?)

More pictures - of course we won't mind! (Licking lips...)

Welcome and enjoy the forum and basho! (Welcome...)

Cheers

Zenjimoto

Guest maruosan

Thanks, nice to be welcome, Kashunowaka maruosan it's Ok, what is the difference anyway (Welcome...)? a few days ago I found about all those cool games that you play (a little to late) next basho I'll participate, actually I am participating in the ciberbasho but I am not doing well,

Regards.

Edited by maruosan

Thanks, nice to be welcome, Kashunowaka maruosan it's Ok, what is the difference anyway (Shaking head...)? a few days ago I found about all those cool games that you play (a little to late) next basho I'll participate, actually I am participating in the ciberbasho but I am not doing well,

Regards.

Normally I would have invited you to join Sekitori-Toto in progress (as there is no good reason not to - every win you score gives you an advantage on the banzuke position from next time, whether or not you participate all days matters little), but due to the server outage, the game is a lot less presentable than usual (Welcome...) If you like, however, you are certainly welcome to join in. The rules at http://www.sekitori-toto.com/rules.html should still work, as they are hosted on my page, not the games server. Picks can be sent to me by email... try it if you like (Going kyujo...)

Cheers

Zenjimoto

Welcome from me as well! You live in Japan or am I mistaken?

(Welcome...)

Edited by Kotoseiya Yuichi

Thanks, nice to be welcome, Kashunowaka maruosan it's Ok, what is the difference anyway :-|?

Capital M or small m. :-)

Normally I would have invited you to join Sekitori-Toto in progress (as there is no good reason not to - every win you score gives you an advantage on the banzuke position from next time, whether or not you participate all days matters little), but due to the server outage, the game is a lot less presentable than usual :-)  If you like, however, you are certainly welcome to join in.  The rules at http://www.sekitori-toto.com/rules.html should still work, as they are hosted on my page, not the games server.  Picks can be sent to me by email...  try it if you like :-)

There is actually one game which you can join as late as day 11: Odd Sumo! You can bet up to 3 ante per day - just make sure that you bet at least 15 ante in total.

Welcome to this great forum, Maruosan. I hope you will enjoy it here as much as I do :-)

I think you don

Guest maruosan
You live in Japan or am I mistaken?

I am Colombian, I live in Kanagawa 1 hour to Tokyo Downtown.. 1:20 to riogoku, I have ticket to day 14 :-) , I hope won't rain, I already post some pictures .. more later, I

Edited by maruosan

Welcome aboard maruosan-

Chuck in your salt and join the fun.

I highly reccomend you immerse yourself even furher into the games and it will increase your love of sumo even further.

;-)

Something that always and always and always brings a curious bug out of me is you members' charming shikona! So my next question is, why "Maruosan"? Are you a Chibimaruko-chan fan? :-D :-)

http://www.nippon-animation.co.jp/chibimaruko.htm

I am - love it and also Sazae-san too.

Maruosan - welcome and one day if we coincide with attendances at the Kokugikan let's share a beer.

ANR

PS - next Saturday when you go - try out the chanko at 12 or 2pm (soy sauce based next week) - just 200 yen and well worth it (under the 'backstand' - follow the signs)

Guest maruosan

Amanogawa, maruosan it's just a silly nickname that I got from my Japanese relatives maybe because I

Guest maruosan

Thanks Adachinoryu! (I am not worthy...) .

Edited by maruosan

Hello, maruosan!

I have ticket to day 14

Boy, do I envy you. ;-)

Wish you lots of fun inside Kukugikan. (Sign of approval)

Belated, but still a warm welcome to the forum :-O

I highly reccomend you immerse yourself even furher into the games and it will increase your love of sumo even further.

Unless of course you have a terrible basho (we all do sometimes), in which case the games might reduce your love of sumo markedly, though temporarily :-O

Edited by Yoavoshimaru