Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yamaneko

Full threads not showing up?

6 posts in this topic

How come when i click on a thread only the first message shows up and then at the bottom just a tree of all the other messages, that i have to click on one by one? Was an option changed?

How come when i click on a thread only the first message shows up and then at the bottom just a tree of all the other messages, that i have to click on one by one? Was an option changed?

You are probaby in outline display mode. Click on the Options box in the upper right corner of the post listing and select "Standard" display mode.

Edited by Asojima

Just to add an aside to this. When I clicked on a link to another thread last night, the new window opened and was in this outline mode. I wonder why it defaulted to this when the main window from which I was originally viewing remained in "standard" mode?

Just to add an aside to this. When I clicked on a link to another thread last night, the new window opened and was in this outline mode. I wonder why it defaulted to this when the main window from which I was originally viewing remained in "standard" mode?

mode=threaded?

Same thing for me too. One time only.