Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Randomitsuki

Forum was unavailable to me

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

I couldn't access the Forum for about 14 hours (3 AM JST to 5 PM JST today). Browser said something like "Connection failed" after trying for a while. Did anybody else have similar problems?

Edited by Randomitsuki

I couldn't access the Forum for about 14 hours (3 AM JST to 5 PM JST today). Browser said something like "Connection failed" after trying for a while. Did anybody else have similar problems?

I got through somewhere around midday. No problems.

Orion

My last login was 15:41 JST earlier today. No problems noticed.

Hi,

but i had the same problems. maybe it has something to do with the third-world of fuzzy-stream-earth. maybe somebody (the forum) wanted say to us: "you've already had enough sumo, take a break". maybe firefox 3.0.4 or alice?

Edited by seb

Hit-and-miss for me. I got everything from connection errors to half-loaded pages to no problems during that period of time.