Sign in to follow this  
MARTAAAAA

1st Team's "Cup of Europe" Teams, Italy

1st Team's "Cup of Europe" Teams

Barcis, Pordenone Italy, 2009-07-04

Who goes? Was this event is not canceled? Does anyone know anything more about it?

Edited by MARTAAAAA

So I can't go if I am in -80 wight???

If I'm reading the rules right, -85 would be less than 85kg so if you are -80 (less than 80kg) you would compete in the -85 class or the open class.

Good luck!

If I'm reading the rules right, -85 would be less than 85kg so if you are -80 (less than 80kg) you would compete in the -85 class or the open class.

Good luck!

But I am women.... Women weight is only -65 and open??

Something I dont understand... This is cup for teams but can come only weight -65 and open in women??? This is cup for mixed team??

Good luck!

But I am women.... Women weight is only -65 and open??

My apologies ... It would seem that you are correct that you would need to compete in the open class. It seems if you don't have a mixed Polish team ready to go, the organizers will place you with others to form a team for the team competition and you would also compete in the individual competition.

Well congratulations to the Netherlands Sumo Team on winning the tournament. (Nodding yes...)

Looks like the Sadogatake visit was an inspiration for them.

The Dutch team also travel to Berlin normally every month for 3 day training sessions with former Ozumo wrestler Kyokutenzan, this is obviously helping greatly .Apparently in November a group of Japanese Universty Champions will be coming to the Netherlands in connection with the 400 year celebration of Dutch Jap trade. We will indeed again make the most of picking their brains and learning. (Holiday feeling...)

Results? How many teams? Who won the individuals?

And, out of interest, who was your lightweight female? For that matter, who was in your team? I'm guessing:

Toby

Saber ? - retired?

Haitham

Evelien ?

Francoise

Results? How many teams? Who won the individuals?

And, out of interest, who was your lightweight female? For that matter, who was in your team? I'm guessing:

Toby

Saber ? - retired?

Haitham

Evelien ?

Francoise

Pieter Vroon - 85 kg Bronze in last years ESC Juniors won the lightweight ,

Toby now middlewight 97kg won the - 115kg

Haitham won +115kg

Francoise +++80kg won her division

Sadly we did not have a lightweight for the women but due to maximum wins , from the 4 Ned clinched the title.

BTW see you next week in TW, my tan has faded a bit but I will be working on it the coming days ;-)

I never doubted your tan! Is Francoise competing in Kaohsiung? Are the IFS going to let you in the door, or are you still on their hitlist?

I never doubted your tan! Is Francoise competing in Kaohsiung? Are the IFS going to let you in the door, or are you still on their hitlist?

She is competing.What hit list ? Are sure you do not mean guest list?It would be a most great honor if I were to be ranked so highly.I hope you can make the weight at the weigh -in ............... looking at the recent photos of you at the OC champs it might be tight, fingers crossed ,you looked a bit like Jake La Motta (in his post fight years) lol

See you next week , probably at one of the all you can eat buffets. B-)

ps as moderator are we now going a little off topic?

Edited by kenzo