Sign in to follow this  
kunroku

Fan-made Natsu Basho Ending Video Clip

While NHK cut off their live broadcast of sumo final abruptly in the midst of Harumafuji's interview(BOOO!!), one of Japanese 2-channel live chat members created his own 'ending' video clip of May 2009 tournament, providing an excellent wrap-up of this turbulent, historic Natsu basho! (Sign of disapproval...)

th_200905end.jpg

(...and of unprecedented crisis for the darling of us live-chatters, Chiyotaikai! (Laughing...) )

I have also sorted my captured photos from NHK TV broadcasting into my Photobucket album, so please check the following link if interested:

200905 Sumo Tournament(sorted by day at the left panel)

Thanks, that was a blast!

BTW, does that ending song have a name? Listening to that song and watching the video is one of my favorite parts of each basho, and I'd actually buy that music on iTunes if it was available.

BTW, does that ending song have a name? Listening to that song and watching the video is one of my favorite parts of each basho, and I'd actually buy that music on iTunes if it was available.

I believe the ending tune is called "THE Senshuuraku(THE 千秋楽)"...wow, that's obvious! (Sign of disapproval...)

Unfortunately the tune seems to be currently unavailable for sale, though.

From Yahoo!Japan Q&A(in Japanese)

the links doesnt work. can you fix it please?

Hmm, for me, the link attached to the above image seems to lead correctly to the video which is stored in my photobucket album; can you please tell me about the problem more specifically? (Clapping wildly...)

For me the link works. You must click on the picture of the post above not on the link in the text.

yes, it works now. may be my fault.