Sign in to follow this  
Kotoviki

Tokitsukaze Asageiko

Another great day of Asageiko!!!

Went to Tokitsukaze to see Tokiarashi :-) and then got a great treat with a total of 10 sekitori!

The Tokitsukaze guys plus Toyozakura, Jumonji, Hakuba, Koryu, Kirinowaka & Chiyohakuho!

Toyonoshima looked good and was unbeaten until a final match with Chiyohakuho.

Koryu & Chiyohaku looked very good! Toyozakura as well.

Hakuba & Kirinowaka looked weak and didn't win much at all!

Shimotori didn't do any keiko just sat on the sidelines.

Tokiarashi looked good and got a great workout by Toyonokuni!

Just getting settled into my hotel & will work on the pics tonight. But unfortunately the lighting at Tokitsukaze makes it the worst place I ever take pictures at! (Holiday feeling...)

No more lingering issues with Toyonoshima's elbow, I guess? (Holiday feeling...)

I certainly didn't see any! He looked good! No he looked damn good! And strong!!! When he wasn't throwing someone around he was doing something sneaky and winning as well!

He was quite happy and all smiles after keiko talking with us & a family visiting Tokyo from Kobe. The kid was a chatterbox & wouldn't stop asking Toyonoshima questions. At one point the kid mentioned sake.. the mother said "we gave a bottle of Kobe sake to you (someone took it from them) and Toyonoshima said he'd drink it right away. The kid said now? he said "later" then he told the kid he would just drink it down the whole bottle at once... the kid looked shocked! :)

We talked at least an hour after keiko & he was smiling and laughing the whole time. I hope his genkiness continues through the basho! Tenku was all smiles as well talking to my Brazilian students in Spanish! He said "I can't speak Portugese but I can speak Spanish so they tried a bit Spanish and Japanese and then they asked him about English, he said these days they study it in school but in his days he studied Russian. He told Tokiarashi to study English with me! That way someone in the heya could speak English!

Hi!

Yes, all the Tokitsukaze guys were there! Shimotori didn't do any keiko but Tosayutaka looked good.

I did mention....

Koryu & Chiyohaku looked very good! Toyozakura as well.

I still can't get the pictures up because I just got back to the hotel after a full day again. Kasugano asageiko with Dewanoumi & Hakuho... the Mongolian festival & then a couple hours at Minezaki beya eating and talking till late!

Tomorrow to Onoe so will come back soon & work on pics!

Time for bed now!!!!!

These are just the pictures of Chiyohakuho after practice & Tosayutaka signing my car and a few pics of Tokiarashi!

http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=...mp;l=27d26570f0