Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sumo Menko Man

Add a Sumo Card Forum under Sumo Related Subjects?

6 posts in this topic

Wanted to see if it would be possible to add a Sumo Card Forum under the Sumo Related Subjects heading? I'm not sure how many menko and BBM collectors out there, but would love to talk shop with the ones that are and build an area to do so. Thanks for the consideration! (Lifting weights...)

Ryan

As mentioned previously elsewhere by Exil, our admin, it is not Forum policy to start branching into countless small sub-forums. I would think that a Sumo Menko thread would be enough for all possible menko enthusiasts to congregate, and perhaps in time prove the real need for a sub-forum.

Like Manekineko said, we don't usually add subforums unless a forum is absolutely needed. I'm not sure there are enough people interested in sumo cards (or discussion thereof) to warrant a subforum dedicated to the subject. You might want to start by creating a sumo card thread to gauge the level of interest. I think an appropriate place for such discussion would be the Japan-Japanese Discussions subforum.

Like Manekineko said, we don't usually add subforums unless a forum is absolutely needed. I'm not sure there are enough people interested in sumo cards (or discussion thereof) to warrant a subforum dedicated to the subject. You might want to start by creating a sumo card thread to gauge the level of interest. I think an appropriate place for such discussion would be the Japan-Japanese Discussions subforum.

Will do. Thanks for the consideration!

I would think "Ozumo discussions" is the appropriate subforum.

I would think "Ozumo discussions" is the appropriate subforum.

That does sound like the better forum. Thanks!