Sign in to follow this  
Shomishuu

Haru Henka Sightings

nice guy Mark Schilling. Have had the pleasure of his company. Probably the least (factual / sentence structure etc) likely to repeat things each tim he is on the show. Very little if any @I was talking to....' or 'I remember .... just coming into the sport'

Missed the English yesterday but might tune in today. Fingers crossed it isn't the hip man.

Powerful henka by Harumafuji. He's got guts to be doing that in the Kore Yori Sanyaku!

SUMO FAN MAGAZINE - Day 15 Henka Nominations:

HAKUBA vs. Tosanoumi

HARUMAFUJI vs. Kaio

Vote yea or nay at http://www.sumofanmag.com/content/Issue_23/interactive.htm if you have an opinion on whether or not either rikishi in bold print above committed a henka in his match. Click on 'Cast Your Votes!' and scroll down to Day 15. If you believe a henka occurred in a match not listed above, request a nomination at itsulon@wavecable.com and visit the site at a later time to cast a vote.

Powerful henka by Harumafuji. He's got guts to be doing that in the Kore Yori Sanyaku!

Et tu, Haruma?

If I recall, it was not so long ago, he was complaining about how everyone was doing a henka...

I guess when you can't fight it, you might as well ...............

Et tu, Haruma?

If I recall, it was not so long ago, he was complaining about how everyone was doing a henka...

I think you're confusing Harumafuji with Ama.