Sign in to follow this  
Fujisan

Not a great week for me.....

Some of you may know that my girlfriend has been very ill,well she's been in hospital for 8 days now and the doctors aren't holding much hope for her,,,,,,Its seems she has a serious infection in her bowels and they say she would not survive an operation in her weakened state. (In a state of confusion...)

This was tough enough to take,I shed my first real tears since my father died when I was 17 years old but when I return to my mothers from the hospital I find a letter on the table saying that my mam is in hospital after falling and breaking her knee :'-(

Oh and last week I was burgled and had my playstation 2+3 stolen.

I hate (Censored) christmas,I really do......

Sorry to hear about your rotten luck Fujisan. I hope your girlfriend can pull through and your mum is alright too.

Sorry to read about it Fujisan. I wish you and your family and friend all the best.

Was a bad day yesterday for me too, but compared to your's everything is peanuts. (In a state of confusion...)

Thanks everyone (Heart...)

Theres no easy way to say this but my girlfriend Grace passed away at 9.45 pm last night,I was with her for the last three hours of her life (Heart...) :'-( :'-(

Now I'm just lost as to how I go on from here.

Dont misunderstand,I'm not suicidal or anything like that but Grace was my life and now I have no direction.

Grace was the only woman who ever accepted me as I was,she cant be replaced and no other woman would ever look twice at an ugly mug like me anyway.

Sorry but I'm still raw I haven't slept yet.

At least my Mothers going to be okay,she broke a bone in her knee and will be in hospital for christmas but she's going to recover no problem.

Tried three times to write this reply, but the words continue to fail me.

Hope my thoughts will reach You instead.

I'm very sorry to hear this, Fujisan.

I wish you all the strength you'll need right now.

I wish you all the best, and that you come over this terrible loss. I think I have an idea of your feelings, though I never had to face such a heavy burdon.

My condolances to you, Fujisan. This is such sad news!

I wish you a lot of strength.

Thank you all(Hugging...)

Some of you may find this hard to believe but I have always found it hard to talk about personal matters one to one in person(Ask Hidenohana) I'm really a very quiet person away from the internet,thats why I have to blow of steam when I come to these forums and you guys just make it so easy to do so......Thanks again......

Edited by Fujisan

Fujisan, my sincere condolences. I can only hope that you find strength in your faith and come to terms with this personal void you are now facing. Best of luck from far away!

I'm so sorry to hear this Fujisan.

I wish you all the strength you need!

I've shed more tears in the last two days than the rest of my life put together but the more I think about it the more I realise its not what Grace would have wanted and if it was the other way round its not what I would have wanted for Grace.

When Graces son died last year she often told me she couldn't sleep, staying awake and thinking about him and I would tell her that making herself ill wont help anyone,now I have to keep telling myself the same thing.

Thank you all again..... (Hugging...)

Usually I read your personal posts here without comment, but it didn't feel right not to express my sympathy for your loss this time.

I don't mean to compare tragedies but there's a bit of a parallel in my life recently. A close friend of mine lost his 3 week old daughter (middle name Grace) just before Christmas after she spent most of her days in and out of hospital. He (my friend) is in great pain, of course, and it gives one a helpless feeling to know someone we care about is suffering and there's nothing that can be done to relieve it.

I wish you all the strength, luck, or whatever it is that might help you through. If that includes sharing here at the forum, then be assured there are sympathetic readers here.

Very sorry to hear the news, Fuji.

Best wishes for the future.

Loss of one you love must be the worst thing that can happen in life. My sincere condolences, and may your faith and your friends help you carry on.

These are very bad news, Paul!

You have my sincere condolence.

I hope for you to have the strength for your f

Thanks again everyone (Hugging...)

I found out yesterday from her daughter that Grace had liver cancer and thats what killed her in the end....

Some of you may remember she survived breast cancer a few years back and a recent check up said that it had shrank back but I guess they couldn't have seen the more serious illness that had developed....For the last few days I kept blaming myself that I didn't get her to the hospital sooner but now I realise there was nothing I could do.......I did my best for her and now I know she would want me to get on with my life.

I'm in the process now of forgiving myself for still being alive.

I hope you understand what I mean,I think anyone who has lost someone close will.

Thanks again everyone B-)

I found out yesterday from her daughter that Grace had liver cancer and thats what killed her in the end....

Some of you may remember she survived breast cancer a few years back and a recent check up said that it had shrank back but I guess they couldn't have seen the more serious illness that had developed....For the last few days I kept blaming myself that I didn't get her to the hospital sooner but now I realise there was nothing I could do.......I did my best for her and now I know she would want me to get on with my life.

I hope you understand what I mean,I think anyone who has lost someone close will.

You did all you could.Now go back and have a positive celebration of her life. Remember all the good things she did, and all she meant to you and others close to her.

With you in spirit, Orion

My sincere best wishes, Paul. Just remember that no right thinking person gets to choose who goes on, and who doesn't. You will reward the care she had for you by staying well yourself. Take care.