Sign in to follow this  
Kintamayama

Preparations of the masses for November 2008

Kasugaou: The guy who was having the most problems with his tachiai and losing almost all his matches last basho was attempting to grasp the new deal yesterday at the jungyo, but was cautioned again and again by the shinpan. Some of the rikishi around him were shouting " touching" and "not touching" as he attempted to get it right. "I've got no choice but to learn the correct way during the jungyo", he lamented rather kervishly.

Kasugaou: "Camel toe again.."

Shinpan: "If you don't get it right this time, Baruto will be standing on your hands every tachiai till you do!"

Baruto: "Yeah, RIGHT!! (What did he say??)"

sp-081013-1-ns-big.jpg

Edited by Kintamayama

Yes, especially former Hakurozan is considered a fashion guru!!

He stole his hair style from me and I never got any credit either.

Houmashou joined the jungyo yesterday and even participated in the torikumi today. He had surgery on his left wrist causing him to miss Aki basho. "It's gotten much better. Just a bit more.. It's not good to rush things. I've been training since the middle of Aki, so it's OK!", he said. He had not done any recent keiko against sekitori and is doing a lot of dumbbell training.

There was a reason for Kisenosato's poor showing last basho. The first few days of the basho, he was hospitalized for a twisted bowel and went directly from treatment to the KKan for the first 5 days. No surprise he lost his first four bouts. He apparently became ill after the Mongolian jungyo and only fully recovered much later. His situation was such that he couldn't even drink water. Still, he beat Hakuhou on day 5.. This was divulged by Naruto Oyakata yesterday. In yesterday's keiko, he was 13-28, and as written elsewhere, 6-25 against Ama.