Sign in to follow this  
Walnut Creek

Banzuke.com has woken up

danku danku danku

Where R U from ?

As this seems like dutch. My native language ! (Proverbial apple...)

WHy get my work done when I can splice bouts instead? Day 3 is up at http://www.banzuke.com/~makuuchi/, and bonus footage includes and interview with Juryo Rikishi Yotsuguruma

Thanks for all your work again this basho. I have been very much enjoying your clever splice jobs on the multiple tachi-ai. They were irritating to watch live, but the summary version is actually quite fun!

(Holiday feeling...) (I am not worthy...) (I am not worthy...)

danku danku danku

Where R U from ?

As this seems like dutch. My native language ! (Holiday feeling...)

Yes, it's dutch. I've sent you pm.

This is a really valuable service you provide. I live in County Longford in Ireland and would have little chance of seeing sumo otherwise. Thanks for your hard work.

I know I'm a little bit farther behind the action than usual...

Here's day 7 at http://www.banzuke.com/~makuuchi/ including a bit of juryo bonus coverage

I've got day 8 but just haven't spliced it for posting and am recording day 9 now - so all will be well when I can catch up

Enjoy!

Day 13 is up: http://www.banzuke.com/~makuuchi/

Enjoy :)

PS - I am warning you all now, I will be posting day 14 in about 8 hours. I will be recording day 15 but will be on travel with a crappy laptop so it make be up to a week before I can post the last day. I will do my best to get it up sooner though.

Ah, thank you very much sir! I have been checking the page every day :)

I haven't written on here for a long time now, but THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the videos, they've been absolutely essential.

I just wanted to say Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!! Your Videos are the only chance for me in Europe to watch Sumo nowadays. Any chance to repay you for your efforts?

BTW: Thank you!!!

Edited by Usagi

There's good news and then there's bad news...

I will be on a retreat for the first week of Hatsu and unable to post those daily bouts. BUT, I am setting my device to record for the first week. It should work, but I have never recorded for so long and without supervision. Supposing the power doesn't go out in the coming week and that there are no glitches, when I get back on Friday I can start processing the previous days and posting them as I complete them.

I will be able to get the bouts from next Saturday on up in a timely manner.

I will try to get the first day's bouts up before I leave but may not be able to.

Bottom line: Expect a promptly posted week 2, hope for week 1 eventually

See y'all on Banzuke.com