Sign in to follow this  
Kintamayama

Musashimaru getting married

Musashimaru (37) is marrying a Tokyo born hula-hoop instructor 榎本雅美 (Enomoto Masami??), 35 rears old. They registered in April and will be married this month (August?? Only three days left..) in Hawaii.

Edited by Kintamayama

Musashimaru (37) is marrying a Tokyo born hula-hoop instructor 榎本雅美 (Enomoto Masami??), 35 rears old. They registered in April and will be married this month (August?? Only three days left..) in Hawaii.

That's nice, I wonder if they have been doing hula-hoop together. Is she still living in Tokyo or is this his next step to return to Hawaii?

Isn't this technically still ozumo discussion? I suppose we can move it back to Off-Topic if there are marriage developments after November...

Anyway, congrats to the big guy!

Hula-hoop instructor? Is this a joke? (In a state of confusion...)

Here she is on a recent trip to Diamond Head.

Musashimaru is having a special tsuna shaped hula hoop custom made by his deshi and she is choreographing a hula dohyo iri for him.

That's nice, I wonder if they have been doing hula-hoop together. Is she still living in Tokyo or is this his next step to return to Hawaii?

According to mainichi.jp, Musashimaru's bride operates a hula dance studio in Yokohama. As Kinta reported, the marriage was registered in April. The wedding ceremony was held in Hawaii on August 23.

相手は横浜市内でフラダンス教室を経営する榎本雅美さん(35)で今年4月に婚姻届を出し、今月23日に親方の故郷の米ハワイで結婚式を挙げた。

Isn't this technically still ozumo discussion? I suppose we can move it back to Off-Topic if there are marriage developments after November...

Anyway, congrats to the big guy!

.................................. (In a state of confusion...)

Wow.

He kept the marriage a secret for four months!? But why?

I guess he spent all his money on the wedding so no more money left for a Toshiyori Myoseki....

Now what will he do next?

.................................. (Gyoji...)

(In a state of confusion...)

(I guess Mark Buckton just Godfrey King'ed me.)

Edited by Asashosakari

nah - no GKing you - you've just had some rough times of late - more gaffes than usual - reading (dis)abilities :-P. resorting to technicalities to respond to a former yokozuna's wedding being posted off topic. Not the solid reliability we have come to love and expect of our leading German member.

;-)

Even on this - why is it even worth mentioning that 'technically' blah......... Would anyone esle have even thought that up?

Lighten up young chap.

Edited by Mark Buckton

Would anyone esle have even thought that up?

I did. ;-) Nitpickers of the world, unite!

Would anyone esle have even thought that up?

I did. ;-) Nitpickers of the world, unite!

just as day follows night

Here she is on a recent trip to Diamond Head.

Musashimaru is having a special tsuna shaped hula hoop custom made by his deshi and she is choreographing a hula dohyo iri for him.

I never knew instructing hoops could be a career, but there you go.....

Now... with all due respect, but why the hell would SHE wanna marry Musashimaru? ;-)

Because he's very handsome in his own way? Maybe he can treat a woman right? Hell why do women spend time with us anyway, idunno :P

She's a keeper too, so congrats to both of them.

Dunno about you but the reason women stay with me is my incredibly large ego.

There's just no getting around it (literally)?

Dunno about you but the reason women stay with me is my incredibly large ego.

thought it was because you pretended you were a proper card carrying Red ;-) from the Republic of Mancunia - as opposed to a breed of the 'plastic' day-tripping variety. (I am not worthy...)

He kept the marriage a secret for four months!? But why?

perhaps linked to the US trip - and wanting to kill two birds with one stone?

The respectability on this forum never ceases to amaze me (You are going off-topic...)

I contribute on other fora where, if that hula-hoop picture was posted, the discussion would go quickly in another direction :D :D

Edited by Bealzbob

The respectability on this forum never ceases to amaze me (Hit the wall...)

I contribute on other fora where, if that hula-hoop picture was posted, the discussion would go quickly in another direction :D :D

Knowing Johnofuji personally, I am sure he was hopign that the discussion would go in another direction!!

If you haven't clicked on it and noticed, it's a movie. Now that will get some comments (Hit the wall...)

The respectability on this forum never ceases to amaze me (Showing respect...)

Knowing Johnofuji personally, I am sure he was hopign that the discussion would go in another direction!!

Dobber.I'm a happily married father now.

I'm too scared to say anything on this forum that could be misconstrued- especially after three people including a moderator took offence to a mere misspelling of the word mango (we had mango pudding for dessert after our chanko).I bet I can guess what country they are all from and its not China.A land that prides itself on freedom of speech.A land where it is not considered obscene to have guns,bombs and murders on nearly every TV program or movie but if you show one boob with a pasty on it then its the end of the world. Nevereverland perhaps?

All this censorship makes me want to run off and hide in the nearest unmoderated mailing list (on second thoughts- too many cyber tumbleweeds blowing on SML and they don't tolerate bad spelling as Kintamayama can attest after being the victim of shikona rage)One woman even thinks she is discriminated against for being a woman. As if anyone can tell or cares. She should try being a male on this list.By the way Bealzbob what are those other forums or do I have to be over 18?

Anyway best of luck to the Moose.He looks more Konishiki than Konishiki these days.I hope I will bump into him again in his position as troll under the stairs at the Kysuhu basho.It is wierd seeing a great Yokozuna working as an usher.People still have fond memories of him on TV here in 1997 where they presented him with a life sized sumo made of jelly and its head fell off when he tried to eat it.

And who is the girl behind Sale with the palm tree growing out of her head?Is it Mrs K.

And Nishinoshima's chick magnetism- its either the pheromones or the handcuffs.You can put lipstick on a Nishinoshima but its still a Nishinoshima.

Well spotted Harry.I had to check it again just in case because I think I didn't find it on google just by typing Hula hoops

If you haven't clicked on it and noticed, it's a movie. Now that will get some comments (Laughing...)

Hypnotic (Showing respect...)

By the way Bealzbob what are those other forums or do I have to be over 18?

No just normal stuff like cars (Alfa Romeo) and football (Aston Villa). But still frequented by red-blooded males who like scantily-clad Japanese ladies hula-hooping :D