Sign in to follow this  
Mark Buckton

Can we be friends?

what is it with all the 'love-in' type of 'hey, let's be friends' type messages of late here in member introductions? Have we slipped back through a wormhole to the 1960s? (why did that just give me a scary mental image of Nish in his flowery shirt?)

Anyway, lots of the 'tell us something about yourself'? huggy type emoticons and just an ounce too much .......je ne sais quois じゃない? (Neener, neener...)

Getting very 90210 with group hugs and 'luv ya' buddy chats by an open fire. (In a state of confusion...)

Perhaps a virtual hotel room thread could be created?

Anyway, lots of the 'tell us something about yourself'? huggy type emoticons and just an ounce too much .......je ne sais quois じゃない? (Neener, neener...)

Getting very 90210 with group hugs and 'luv ya' buddy chats by an open fire. (In a state of confusion...)

Perhaps a virtual hotel room thread could be created?

Suit yourself but I like it......

Theres nothing wrong with a bit of net hugging.

This ones for you Mark..... (Hugging...)

While not my personal way of expression, I don't see anything wrong with showing the love :). Especially with new members, we should go out of our way to make them feel welcome, let them be themselves, and besides, it never hurt anyone to be nice! Everyones been very kind to me and I for one am very grateful. **Hands you a cookie**

-Gogo (In a state of confusion...) (Neener, neener...)

While not my personal way of expression, I don't see anything wrong with showing the love :). Especially with new members, we should go out of our way to make them feel welcome, let them be themselves, and besides, it never hurt anyone to be nice! Everyones been very kind to me and I for one am very grateful. **Hands you a cookie**

-Gogo (Clapping wildly...) (Holiday feeling...)

Magnifique. (Sign of approval...)