Sign in to follow this  
Kintamayama

Sekiwake/Komusubi preparations-September 2008

Ama called out Wakanohou for some sanban geiko today, looking for revenge for that loss last basho, that also caused him (Ama) a left knee injury. Ama beat him 11-0, after which Wakanohou left the dohyo. "Not enough bouts. He wasn't going all out, and then he ran away.. Never mind, we've still got 10 days of jungyo. I'll call him out some more..", hissed Ama.

Ama called out Wakanohou for some sanban geiko today, looking for revenge for that loss last basho, that also caused him (Ama) a left knee injury. Ama beat him 11-0, after which Wakanohou left the dohyo. "Not enough bouts. He wasn't going all out, and then he ran away.. Never mind, we've still got 10 days of jungyo. I'll call him out some more..", hissed Ama.

LOL. (I am not worthy...)

Well new komusubi Bart made some training sessions with Kotooshu and Asashoryu in Hokkaido before going to Mongolia. Don't know the results against them but he said that it went well if not count the hurting elbow after some bouts against yokozuna.

Edited by Senpai

he is developing the swagger Ama. Hopefully not too soon given that he still needs a bit more of an oomph to get to the ozeki rank. Great fighter but needs more of the (Eh?) that brought him this far.