Kintamayama

Sumo articles by journalists who are Forum members/or not

On 20/02/2021 at 17:09, Jakusotsu said:

When the block box appears, deleting the cookies and immediately refreshing the page without closing works for me. (FF)

Tried that - does not work for me :-(

Try Ctrl-F5 instead of a simple refresh.

1 hour ago, Jakusotsu said:

Try Ctrl-F5 instead of a simple refresh.

Not even that, sadly.

Posted (edited)
On 20/02/2021 at 02:48, Asapedroryu said:

I can read the Japan Times in my mobile using Firefox with the steps below. Haven't tried in a PC or in another browser.

1 - Open the link as normal.

2 - Switch off the Internet of your phone as soon as the page loads and before the login pop up shows up.

3 - Read the article.

Note: After about 10 seconds you can switch the Internet back on and the pop up won't show (at least for me), but it will show up if you move to a different page.

@Jejima As stated by Asapedrotyu here above. It works 100% well. I'm doing it on my PC so it works either with your phone (as does Asapedroryu) or with your computer (as I do).

Edited by Athenayama

I notice that the Kita Senju arts/culture organization よみうりカルチャー北千住 is offering a six month course (perhaps once a month) on "Introduction to Sumo" to be taught by ex-makushita Tooyama Katsunori (38 basho in makushita).  I'm afraid I cannot make it.  But it sounds like fun.  https://www.ync.ne.jp/kitasenju/kouza/202104-08932104.htm

• Like 1