Sign in to follow this  
Azumashida

Argentina in the Tri-Nations by 2011

I haven't read that other forum before making this comment, but the major problem I see with this move would be that most of Argentina's top players play In Europe, don't they. If so then the timing of seasons would not work with the tri-(quad-)nations. Of course, if they weren't there then the Argentinian team would be a lot weaker.

I haven't read that other forum before making this comment, but the major problem I see with this move would be that most of Argentina's top players play In Europe, don't they. If so then the timing of seasons would not work with the tri-(quad-)nations. Of course, if they weren't there then the Argentinian team would be a lot weaker.

Yes, that's why some were saying that Argentina should join the Six Nations instead. But the idea here is that they get 4 years to get their pro sector in order in Argentina with a good league and so on. I'm a bit skeptical about that but if they manage to surf on the wave of their great World Cup, who knows...

I wonder how they're going to manage that.... But THEY wanted it ! It would be better if they had a real championship.... They should try to make one.

But I understand : 7 Nations, it would be too much (and too long).

Now, they're going to be world chamions ! (even if I really don't like them, they'll make it one day).

Thanks to B. Lapsset for his decision (and thanks for the next World Cup with twenty (20) teams. )