Sign in to follow this  
Washuyama

Signature test

Just checking...

(Tears forming...) he stole my adoptee Takakiho

Just checking...

:-O he stole my adoptee Takakiho

Didn't intend to steal.... (Tears forming...) Went searching through about 250 profiles on Doitsuyama's site looking for any sumotori who's shusshin is near where I live (Yokota AB). Fussa and Akishima are the nearest and Takakiho is from Akishima. Actually, I'm glad to hear he is one of your adoptees as I know there will be plenty of pics of him to collect...

What're the odds?? 700ish sumotori and I pick one of yours... (Clapping wildly...)

Just checking...

:-O he stole my adoptee Takakiho

Didn't intend to steal.... :-) Went searching through about 250 profiles on Doitsuyama's site looking for any sumotori who's shusshin is near where I live (Yokota AB). Fussa and Akishima are the nearest and Takakiho is from Akishima. Actually, I'm glad to hear he is one of your adoptees as I know there will be plenty of pics of him to collect...

What're the odds?? 700ish sumotori and I pick one of yours... (Blushing...)

Well odds are higher than you think... considering Fay has probably over 50 adoptees ;-)

ok, exaggerating, she can give you the exact number, but probably over 30. :-D

Just checking...

:-D he stole my adoptee Takakiho

Didn't intend to steal.... :-) Went searching through about 250 profiles on Doitsuyama's site looking for any sumotori who's shusshin is near where I live (Yokota AB). Fussa and Akishima are the nearest and Takakiho is from Akishima. Actually, I'm glad to hear he is one of your adoptees as I know there will be plenty of pics of him to collect...

What're the odds?? 700ish sumotori and I pick one of yours... (Blushing...)

Well odds are higher than you think... considering Fay has probably over 50 adoptees ;-)

ok, exaggerating, she can give you the exact number, but probably over 30. :-D

There are 15, but I must admit, maybe 35 are in a status of adoption in the near future :-O