Sign in to follow this  
John Gunning

Edit

Portugal are called Lobos, (pronounced Lobush), whatever that means.. ah, it's in the list as wolves, so that's what it is.

Russia are bears. yes.

Spain - El XV del Leon (?)

Uruguay - Los Teros.

Ireland may be called the Shamrock(s)? Dont know.

Chile - the condors

etc.

whooo hooo! England just stuck it to Austrayla! you ripper love love it love it love it

yahooxv0.gif

I wish I was at bar right now cheering with the poms and rubbing it in.

w00t.gif

The aussie forward pack need a new logo.... I know!

flake%20wrapped.jpg

almost the right colours too, what a abysmal forward performance by Australia, their scrum was utter shite. Dunning the fat useless you know what and George "has been" Smith leading the way.

Australia's backs and England's forwards would make an amazing team.

Edited by sekihiryu

What a boooring match ! England deserved to win, but thre is no reason to be proud ! Both teams played like potatoes.... Vil Pinson and Gregan were not as good as before.... Still, I'am happy to see a nothern hemisphere team reaching the semis !

The match didn't seem so boring to me, the first half was quite exciting! I don't know what happened to Aussies, though, they looked so much better then this when they played their group...

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY DID IT!!!! THEY DID IT!!!! FRANCE WOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20-18 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!20/18 !!!!!!!!!!!!! (Help me...) (Doing a wave...) (Cheers...) (Shaking head...) (Singing drunk...) :-O (Hit the wall...) (Censored...) (Censored...) :-D (Dribbling...) (Censored...) yyyaaaaaeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Done France, won the game - not fair and square but won it nevertheless, a blatant forward pass that led to French try. Rookie ref made plenty of mistakes wouldnt know what offside was if it smacked in the face, panicked like the dumbass kiwis in the last 5 mins. In front of the posts for ages then take a dropy from 50m? JFC unbelievble schoolboy rugby.

Still I will take consolation that the wannabes are gone too, that would have really stung if they had won.

If Fiji could pull of a miracle tonight then that would be something else too.

All Blacks are the Sergei Bubka (pole vaulter) of their sports, hands down the greatest ever in their sport, but only one win in the one that really mattered. Olympics and World Cup

(Clapping wildly...)

071006195521.o3idzah50b.jpg

Haka !

071006211227.occ308bx0b.jpg

Thierry Dusautoir (1st try)

331367.jpg

Yannick Jauzion (2nd try) (Jumping in ecstasy...)

071006211227.occ308bx1b.jpg

Happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

capt.xms10210062231.france_wcup_rugby_world_cup_france_new_zealand_xms102.jpg

At Marseille ! (Cheers...)

77212572.jpg?v=1&g=editorial6&s=177212308.jpg?v=1&g=editorial6&s=177212561.jpg?v=1&g=editorial6&s=1

(Holiday feeling...)

Edited by Kaiomitsuki

In defence of Luke MacAlister, that drop goal from miles out was attempted because the referee had signalled advantage to NZ. I think he thought he could take an attempt and if it was not successful then NZ would have the scrum or penalty (depending on why the ref was calling advantage to NZ). The ref seemed to have a very short memory on advantage (and turned a blind eye to offside and forward passes) as when Ali Williams almost scored in the corner in the first half, NZ was given advantage by the ref, but, after the TV ref looked at the grounding of the ball and whether Williams was out, the ball was France's to throw in to the lineout.

All Blacks are the Sergei Bubka (pole vaulter) of their sports, hands down the greatest ever in their sport, but only one win in the one that really mattered. Olympics and World Cup

Wait - Bubka won six consecutive World Championships from 1983 to 1997. Back in the day World Championships in athletics mattered more than nowadays I think.

(...)a blatant forward pass that led to French try. Rookie ref made plenty of mistakes (...)

This was obviously forward, I agree with you. But it was a so beautiful try ! Such actions must go tto the end.

The rookie refs were not really skilled. Sometimes the ball was out and they didn't notice it. Same with a forward pass (from NZ), etc. It wasn't a great match.

I admire the last ten minutes, where the french made no fault ! I thought there was going the be a penalty for New-Zealand ! It was really stressing ! (70 minutes : OK, just then minutes ! 71...72.......73............... Oh no ! 7 minutes left ! 74................................75...........................76...............

................................. What ?! It should be over for long !77...................................................................78.....

.................................................................79.............

................................. ahhh ! just one minute !79'20" OK, now you wait ! 79"40 ! Ok kick the ball far away ! 79"50 ! PUT IT OUT, AND QUICK ! ! !80......... Ok it's over now ! 81 TAKE THE BALL, AND GO OUT !!! aaarrggghhhhhh ............. I thought this would never end !)

Yes, magnificent Fijians! Two tries when they were 14 against 15, and then two great try opportunities at 20-20... We'll miss the likes of Rauluni, Bai, Delasau, Bobo, Rabeni, Ligairi, Koyamaibole, etc. (as well as those of them who play for the All Blacks - Rokocoko and Sivivatu - and the Wallabies - Tuqiri?)... Such a game goes to show that if they had some resources and if they weren't "stolen" of some of their best players on a regular basis they would truly have a chance of going all the way...

My (wild) prediction.....

France come second in their group, and next face the All Blacks. The French amazingly win, but get knocked out in the subsequent round by whoever they meet there.

(Jumping in ecstasy...)

whooo hooo! England just stuck it to Austrayla! you ripper love love it love it love it

I wish I was at bar right now cheering with the poms and rubbing it in.

w00t.gif

The aussie forward pack need a new logo.... I know!

flake%20wrapped.jpg

almost the right colours too, what a abysmal forward performance by Australia, their scrum was utter shite. Dunning the fat useless you know what and George "has been" Smith leading the way.

Australia's backs and England's forwards would make an amazing team.

Seki san. You know where you can shove that flake now don't you?Your euphoria couldn't have lasted long before the All Pinks went down.At least Cartman Dunning stayed away from trying to be a hero on the wing but yep the scrum was McWrap. Now andwe are both out would you going to stick with a southern hemisphere team or go for the poms?

Bobo from Fiji wasn't too sloppy.

Vamos Los Pumas

Something I learn yesterday...

The emblem of the Argentina team is the Jaguar... and the nickname is the Pumas !

from Wikipedia :

"The crest of Argentina's national federation in rugby union features a jaguar; however, because of a historic accident, the country's national team is nicknamed Los Pumas. Nevertheless, the South American international rugby union team that played South Africa during the 1980s did adopt the name of the South American Jaguars."

ooooooo ..... Panathinaikos ... es un sentimiento ... no puedo parar !!!!

ole ole ole ..... ole ole ole .... ola

ole ole ole ..... ole ole ole .... cada dia te quiero mas !!!!! ;-)

Aguante che...! Ok Petros, You are a Puma!

I want play with sudafrica, is a dificult game but nonimpossible match. (Clapping wildly...)

Jaguar or Yaguaret

Argentina in the semi...

I hope that the Tri-Nations will be the Four-Nations very soon ;-)

Problem is, this can't really work because all Argentinian players play in Europe and the seasons don't fit. So the "Seven Nations" in the North is more likely than the Four in the South. Of course they couldn't play in Argentina if there was a Seven Nations Championship. Some suggest that they could play in Spain...

Johny is having a tough first half .... (I am not worthy...)

I prefer England in the final against Argentina (I was stupid...) but they don't look that good.

spoke too soon i guess about Wilkinson ... (I am not worthy...)

england surprised everyone in this world cup .... i feel worried they might do it again ....

My (wild) prediction.....

France come second in their group, and next face the All Blacks. The French amazingly win, but get knocked out in the subsequent round by whoever they meet there.

(I am not worthy...)

(I was stupid...)

Edited by Jejima

:-) :'-( (I was stupid...) (I am not worthy...) Why did my "losing-after-beating-all-blacks theory allways work ???????????????" Sniiiiffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff !!!!!!!!!!!!! What an ashaming defeat ! I can't believe this ! French played like huge potatoes !

ps. Still, I am relieved that Yachvili, Cataign