Sign in to follow this  
Ikh Mongol Dagvadorj

Another slugfest

We have our national wrestling. We have our NAADAM

Isn't that very barbaric and uncivilized?

Oh yes, exactly those

very barbaric and uncivilized
kids are your YOKOZUNAs Edited by Ikh Mongol Dagvadorj

Oh yes, exactly those
that very barbaric and uncivilized
mongolian kids are your YOKOZUNAs

They are?? I am shocked! Do Nadaam fighters eat a lot of meat too like true barbarians?

Edited by Kaikitsune Makoto

:-S I didn't know that you are so well-informed and intelligent.

Oh yes, exactly those
that very barbaric and uncivilized
mongolian kids are your YOKOZUNAs

They are?? I am shocked! Do Nadaam fighters eat a lot of meat too like true barbarians?

Do sumo fighters eat tons of rice to look like balloon? Even it did not help much, ne? :-S

Edited by Ikh Mongol Dagvadorj

:-S I didn't know that you are so well-informed and intelligent.

But I knew you were and hence I asked this important question. Thank you for the replies and education.

Do sumo fighters eat tons of rice to look like balloon? Even it did not help much, ne? :-S

Oh it helps! I have seen Asahimaru or some other balloon crush a lanky Mongolian beef eater in the past. It can be concluded that Japanese rikishi are much better than Mongolian rikishi. Mongolians should eat more civilized fish. Hakuho was just lucky and he was more of a 100 metre runner than nadaam man anyway!

Lets discuss vigorously this subject until the end of the world or until Asashoryu steps on honbasho dohyo again!

http://www.suomi-mongolia-seura.fi/

I like Ama and Tokitenku. They are very good rikishi. I would like to congratulate them on their success so far. Ama is a houseki to sumoU.

Oh it helps! I have seen Asahimaru or some other balloon crush a lanky Mongolian beef eater in the past. It can be concluded that Japanese rikishi are much better than Mongolian rikishi.

I wish it helps. They should do training like Asa

Edited by Ikh Mongol Dagvadorj

Generally I like your posts and you writes a lot of good things, but this remark aint your best.

----------------------------

If the kyokai only knew what kind of feelings they evoked when punishing Asa....

You guys are funny...

Generally I like your posts and you writes a lot of good things, but this remark aint your best.

If the kyokai only knew what kind of feelings they evoked when punishing Asa....

You guys are funny...

Well, It could be funny if it some newbies change these type of conversation. But......

Mr Kaikitsune Makoto wrote this in reply my post which has nothing against the RULE

It is insult to culture of Mongolia.

As a member he has violated this forums rule.

http://www.sumoforum.net/rules.html

Forbidden actions resulting in immediate loss of membership

Posting of an insult or derisive comment based on gender, race, ethnicality, sexual preference, political opinions and some other equivalent factor.

He made /posted an insult or derisive comment on our race and ethnicality. Since the time of Chinggis Khaan, Naadam festival is cultural Icon of Mongols as important as Japanese National Sport Sumo

On this violation of rule, Admin or Mods should take action which should result immediate loss of membership of Mr Kaikitsune Makoto.

But I am surprised to see this

From March 2004 onwards the forum is administered by Kaikitsune Makoto who uses the nick of Rijicho qua administrator.

As an administrator, He should be more cautious about his posts.

So what shall I do. Shall I request Mr Kaikitsune Makoto who is Admin to ban himself. Or shall I wait until he comes up with some kind accusation against me.

At least , I request Mr Kaikitsune Makoto to apologize for his insulting/ derisive comments against national festival of Mongols

Posting of an insult or derisive comment based on gender, race, ethnicality, sexual preference, political opinions and some other equivalent factor.

At least , I request Mr Kaikitsune Makoto to apologize for his insulting/ derisive comments against national festival of Mongols

Calm yourself, I was as vigilant as you in my early activities in this forum.

As I have already stated in my post in another thread, although these people are righteous and tolerant, nevertheless, they reserve a hideous prerogative to insult, abuse and affront other nations, primarily, non-European ones. They bear no responsibility for their actions citing their superiority in post numbers and importance to this gathering.

But when I commit a trifle of a mischief, they assault me with the worst epithets complete with hate and derision.

That's the malignant order of things here, my unfortunate colleague.

Edited by Lucius Flavonius

As I have already stated in my post in another thread, although these people are righteous and tolerant, nevertheless, they reserve a hideous prerogative to insult, abuse and affront other nations, primarily, non-European ones. They bear no responsibility for their actions citing their superiority in post numbers and importance to this gathering.

But when I commit a trifle of a mischief, they assault me with the worst epithets complete with hate and derision.

That's the malignant order of things here, my unfortunate colleague.

Oh please. You should have been banned years ago for being a bonafide troll, and if it wasn't for the fact that you're frequently disappearing for months at a time, I suspect it would have happened already. Quit playing the victim for not being allowed to act like an idiot on this forum.

(Most of this thread might as well be dumped on the scrap heap alongside the excisions from the other one...)

Edit: And so it did. Now that's quick service.

Edited by Asashosakari

Moderator Notice
This thread has also run its course. :-O

Now that's quick service.

Would've been faster without you barging in all the time... :-P

You guys are funny...

Well, It could be funny if it some newbies change these type of conversation. But......

Mr Kaikitsune Makoto wrote this in reply my post which has nothing against the RULE

He made /posted an insult or derisive comment on our race and ethnicality. Since the time of Chinggis Khaan, Naadam festival is cultural Icon of Mongols as important as Japanese National Sport Sumo

On this violation of rule, Admin or Mods should take action which should result immediate loss of membership of Mr Kaikitsune Makoto.

But I am surprised to see this

From March 2004 onwards the forum is administered by Kaikitsune Makoto who uses the nick of Rijicho qua administrator.

As an administrator, He should be more cautious about his posts.

So what shall I do. Shall I request Mr Kaikitsune Makoto who is Admin to ban himself. Or shall I wait until he comes up with some kind accusation against me.

Well it was provocative on purpose. "Barbaric and uncivilized" was quite odd statement anyway and thought it would have been intrepreted as sarcasm. Especially with the follow-ups on "meat eating barbarians" and silly stuff like that. Bottom line is that the attitude of some Mongolian members that world is out to get them and always do what is harmful for MONGOLIAN rikishi is extremely annoying so I got carried away and wanted to try if they take the bait and attack my so derisive comment about nadaam. Who am I to judge though? So I am sorry about putting more fuel in the flames. In a way this still is "my" forum though and sometimes I'd like to ban some members just because they are so incredibly annoying but that would be very childlish too and immature and that would be not good admin work at all.

Nothing pisses me off as much as opportunistic "discrimination!" or "yaocho!" shouting posts. When in 10 bouts the outcome of a bout or basho is "unsupportive of Japanese rikishi making it to ozeki or yokozuna in order to get sumo more popular" and then in one basho the opposite is true, some members crawl out and bring up their conspiracy theories that it must have been yaocho!!!! or bitter people come up with something similar.

So:

1. Nadaam is not barbaric nor uncivilized

2. Mongolia is not a bad country