Doitsuyama

Sumo Reference Updates

435 posts in this topic

On 12.11.2016 at 18:47, Asashosakari said:

Related report elsewhere:

As far as I can tell, both head-to-heads were corrupted on Day 11 in Aki basho, and spot-checking a few more bouts from that day, I think they're all wrong.

Not all, but it certainly was some work to correct them. Should be ok now...

3 people like this

On 7/2/2007 at 18:30, Doitsuyama said:

I will announce the updates on the Sumo Reference site on this forum - I feel that's better than somewhere hidden on the site.

I guess it's about ten years since sumo reference went public? Thank you Doitsuyama for your invaluable resource.

10 people like this

I don't know if this the right place, but the Day 2 torikumi for Natsu is the same as day 1 on the database.

On 12.5.2017 at 21:13, Sakura said:

I don't know if this the right place, but the Day 2 torikumi for Natsu is the same as day 1 on the database.

I corrected this more than 3 hours before your post, which is somewhat irritating. Are there more problems?

42 minutes ago, Doitsuyama said:

I corrected this more than 3 hours before your post, which is somewhat irritating. Are there more problems?

It was incorrect at the time of my post. I don't know whether it's an issue of timestamping on the forum or not. Maybe it was my cache?

I didn't see any other posts about the issue though anywhere. Maybe there were posts in unusual places or made in cryptic ways, so I made the assumption that it was ok to post this since it appeared that it hadn't been noted.

1 hour ago, Sakura said:

It was incorrect at the time of my post. I don't know whether it's an issue of timestamping on the forum or not. Maybe it was my cache?

I didn't see any other posts about the issue though anywhere. Maybe there were posts in unusual places or made in cryptic ways, so I made the assumption that it was ok to post this since it appeared that it hadn't been noted.

For what it's worth, I can back-up Sakura. I checked immediately after she posted and it was not corrected yet. 

Ditto here; I was still seeing the wrong bouts for Day 2 nearly a full day after Sakura's post.

Was getting the same matches on both days at the time of Sakura's post, but have been getting the correct results today.  May be a browser cache problem (Firefox).

Ok then. I wonder what the displayed time of your post (Friday on 21:13) is actually meaning then...