Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rie

Hello... Just joined

Guest Rie

Hello! My name is Rie. Just wanted to introduce myself. Recently went to the Honolulu Basho. The basho itself was great although attendance was poor. Only half the arena was filled. I heard the next tournament is going to be in LA (same investor but I wonder if he's going to put his own money since he did not see his investments returned)?? The highlight of the tournament, for me, was meeting Kotooshu. He was in a good mood that day :-S. But then again, sumo wrestlers are extremely charming...

:-)

http://picasaweb.google.com/hauolioli/Koto...763697169952594

Hello! My name is Rie. Just wanted to introduce myself. .....

Welcome Rie! Nice pic of Kotooshu, seems like he poised for you and everything! Very nice. Did you meet any other sekitori?

The highlight of the tournament, for me, was meeting Kotooshu. He was in a good mood that day

As far as I can tell he appears to be always in a good mood during a Jyungyo. He can be really friendly when he is in his good mood. He is not so good when he loses but I guess that's not exactly a bad thing unless you are a reporter.

At least when he is upset, he only shuts himself down. Unlike some others who may want to punch out any inanimate object nearby.

Hello and welcome to the forum Rie ;-)

Chuck in your salt (Whistling...) and join the fray.....

e rie ..

um , guess im late on the pics, they 404'ed on me