Sign in to follow this  
Sithlordess

Hi! *waves from Holland*

How nice to find a sume messageboard. I already read some of the topics here and I am sure I will find more.

Let me introduce myself first. I am from Rotterdam and I have been a sumofan since 1995 ever since I saw the Paris tournament on Eurosport. I absolutely LOVED Terao 9well still do LOL) and also I am a devoted fan of his brother Sakahoko, who I actually never saw in the ring. To tell the truth I have a tattoo on my arm with both their names. (Yes I know, I am a FAN). Konishiki was another favourite because he is Hawaiian of course and because he is a wonderful guy. It seems all my favourites have now retired, but I like Homasho at the moment and I think he is going to be a great star in sumo.

Well... I hope to meet some of you here on the net and I look forward to it.

(Blowing up furiously...) oyakata.jpg

welcome aboard !!!!

a tattoo with Terao's and Sakahoko's names ? (Blowing up furiously...)

and i thought I was crazy to try something similar !!!!!

(Blowing up furiously...)

welcome aboard !!!!

a tattoo with Terao's and Sakahoko's names ? ;-)

and i thought I was crazy to try something similar !!!!!

(Sigh...)

Oh no, it is quite normal. (Whistling...)

Welcome, Sithlordess!! You must be great fan to permanently mark yourself with their names!! ;-) I hope it looks great! (Whistling...) Enjoy all the good info on this forum!

Hello and :-P from another dutch and fellow Izutsu Oyakata fan ;-)

Hi Sithlordess! It seems sumo is getting more and more popular among Dutch women (Blushing...)

Welcome aboard from another Dutch sumofan :-P

Welcome, Sithlordess!! You must be great fan to permanently mark yourself with their names!! (I am not worthy...) I hope it looks great! (Singing drunk...) Enjoy all the good info on this forum!

Thank you :-) Yes I am a devoted fan and since I loved everything Japanese and sumo since I was a child I can safely have the tattoo of Terao and Sakahoko on my arm. Hasta Siempre as they say LOL

And I already found friends on this forum and lots of wonderful information I wanted. Thank you all :-) :-D

Hi Sithlordess! It seems sumo is getting more and more popular among Dutch women (Singing drunk...)

Welcome aboard from another Dutch sumofan :-D

Yes it does indeed! Dutch ladies unite! Soon we shall have a Sumo day strictly for women to rant, drool and dream LOL And all that in any order. Would it not be super? (I am not worthy...)