Sign in to follow this  
Kaikitsune Makoto

Nice throw and cool reporter

lol dudes, lol ryukaze-dude. u know what kintamayama just told me? lol...he said "dumb, stupid, idiotic, retarded. Stupid thin reporter askes to be thrown, big deal.. You Europeans are really weird."

LOL

Probably, no, THE most unfunny and dumb video ever to be pointed out by any human. Dumb dumb dumb!!

She's not cute, she's not strong . and it's not nice.

Barfy warfy.

Edited by Kintamayama

lol dudes, lol ryukaze-dude. u know what kintamayama just told me? lol...he said "dumb, stupid, idiotic, retarded. Stupid thin reporter askes to be thrown, big deal.. You Europeans are really weird."

LOL

おいおい! ヨーロッパ人 なんて 呼ばないでくれよ! おれ "アメリカ 人" だって ほら.......But that big fat b-tch sure let loose on that reporter didn't she? lol She didn't even hesitate lol.

Edited by Ryukaze

she's not cute? it's not funny? i doubt both these statements ....

i only give you that the throw was mediocre if you think about it ..... (In a state of confusion...)

But that big fat b-tch sure let loose on that reporter didn't she? lol She didn't even hesitate lol.

It hurts a lot less to be thrown hard but cleanly than it does to be thrown softly but akwardly.

Fair play to her, she jumped up pretty quick. It's a pity some of the footballers wouldn't take note (Drogba for instance).

Drogba for instance

you MUST be joking ..... ;-)

Didier is one of the toughest players out there. If there is anyone who doesn't fall like a p***y in modern football it might as well be Drogba.

you can use any other Chelsea player's name for all i care, but this is just slander.

Drogba for instance

you MUST be joking ..... ;-)

Didier is one of the toughest players out there. If there is anyone who doesn't fall like a p***y in modern football it might as well be Drogba.

you can use any other Chelsea player's name for all i care, but this is just slander.

I expected a response along these lines from you and within 30 minutes too!

I'm not denigrating Drogba as a footballer at all (best player for Chelsea this season and was great in teh World Cup too) but I do feel he falls to the ground on occasions rather dramatically. But he is not alone, they all fall over like ten-pins now. It must be 15 years ago or so now but Fry and Laurie did a sketch where they were coaching kids to throw themsleves dramatically to the ground for penalties and free kicks. It was hilarious stuff (in the 90's) but it may have been taken as gospel by too many of today's footballers.