Sign in to follow this  
John Gunning

Edit

In order for one to have a workspace, one needs to have work.

I have just started work here as a temp. that is me in the middle:

p1sexy.jpg

82th Emperor Cup indeed..English teacher?

Edited by Kintamayama

Imagine a desk with keyboard, phone and tea cup on it, next to some windows with a nice view, then you got mine. No signs of sumo, so totally not worth uploading.

Very nice John! (Laughing...)

My home workspace looks like a bombs hit it now that the computer doesn't work anyway but it didn't look much better when it did. (Laughing...)

My home workspace looks like a bombs hit it now that the computer doesn't work anyway but it didn't look much better when it did. (Laughing...)

--------------------

"Life never has a happy ending." Paul Sharp 2006

Hey Fujisan, not that I am trying to proselytize someone as astute like yourself but perhaps you may want to come up with a new message for 2007 as "thought often becomes thing".

Check out "the Secret" at a bookstore or DVD shop.

Only You can think good thought and happy feeling for yourself. Life can provide you with abundance of things.

Just a friendly note from a believer.

This is a picture of my previous workplace. (However, the new one looks exactly the same..)

No sumo related stuff, but we are an open-space office, and I believe that the shoutings when I watch the honbasho live are just the enough touch to sumo my coleagues can take...

post-1066-1176274401_thumb.jpg

Today the new president of our company came to our department to say hello and examine his stuff. Unfortunately my sumocalendar at the wall doesn't show a well dressed, friendly Yokozuna this month but a crowd of half naked men fighting with each other :-O The president looked a bit horrified ... B-)

On my desk - a mess like usual - Asashoryu, Takanohana, Kakuryu and one of my godchildren from Africa, fortunately all well dressed :-). nevertheless the president looked quite irritated "you seem to be quite international ..."

At the wall some pics from Nepal, some penguins, Sadogatake rikishi bathing in the Dead Sea, Kotoshogiku and Kakuryu. The president, even more irritated " ....

Haha, you made me curious about your office (Laughing...) I guess he was just jealous with all those strong and nice build men on your desk :-O And he was saying to himself: from now of on, I am going to do some bodybuilding...

This is my workspace-

Left : Cluttered-pictures of band and picture of band with Deep Purple circa 1991 when we opened for them in Tel-Aviv. Various unpaid bills, traffic tickets and bail. Cellphone, sunglasses and diary.

Middle-shomen view. Pictures with Waka, Taka,and Hoshitango, solo album which sold millions (not), some half hidden guitars.

Right-General Mayhem, a famous officer. Sumo towel in the foreground, expensive edge of cheap swivel chair. On the far right that's me naked, and fortunately for everyone, out of the frame..

Edited by Kintamayama

My home workspace looks like a bombs hit it now that the

"Life never has a happy ending." Paul Sharp 2006

Hey Fujisan, not that I am trying to proselytize someone as astute like yourself but perhaps you may want to come up with a new message for 2007 as "thought often becomes thing".

Check out "the Secret" at a bookstore or DVD shop.

Only You can think good thought and happy feeling for yourself. Life can provide you with abundance of things.

Just a friendly note from a believer.

Hah Jonosuke you see my quote for 2006 as a negative but if you read it carefully you will see the positive side to it.

It says that no matter how bad life gets it is never a good thing when it ends. (Laughing...)

As for my quote for 2007 I prefer to use my own quotes and nothing has been forthcoming so far and I dont like to push these thoughts they should come naturally.

So here it is. I'm a bit ashamed after seeing this perfect tidy desk from Zenjimoto to show you my mess (Laughing...) :-O

I had to put this Fifa poster at the wall, my boss gave it to me as some kind of a balance to all the sumo stuff :-D

Bild%20013f.jpg

Bild%20013c.jpg

hmmm, this candle was on my birthday present, wasn't this months ago??? :-D Time to bring some order on the desk tomorrow I guess.

Bild%20013d.jpg

Bild%20013e.jpg

:-O Fay, you sure have a nice sumo desk (Laughing...) The little woolen doll inside the plastic box is adorable too :-D

This is a picture out my window. Much better than what's inside. Its Boston Harbor, with Logan International Airport beyond. That picture was taken during the summer, when we have many sailboats, shipping boats, tankers, and other boats of all shapes and sizes passing us by.

DSCF0089.JPG

This was my office the other day...I'd send pictures of my other office, but I can't take pictures there.

post-264-1176376630_thumb.jpgpost-264-1176376642_thumb.jpg

and I forgot these two pics hanging at the non sumo but Nepal-related part of the wall (Laughing...)

post-736-1176387083_thumb.jpg

post-736-1176387108_thumb.jpg

hmmm, this candle was on my birthday present, wasn't this months ago??? :-| Time to bring some order on the desk tomorrow I guess.

Bild%20013d.jpg

Shouldn't it be more worrying that you still have an appointment schedule from 2005 on top of your desk (just below the candle)? (Neener, neener...)

hmmm, this candle was on my birthday present, wasn't this months ago??? :-| Time to bring some order on the desk tomorrow I guess.

Bild%20013d.jpg

Shouldn't it be more worrying that you still have an appointment schedule from 2005 on top of your desk (just below the candle)? :-|

(Neener, neener...)

I hoped nobody would see this :-D

Nooooooo, I'm trying to protect the forest and use my old schedules to the end. Aaaaaaa yesssssssss, I'm sooo politically correct :-D (Neener, neener...)

On the other hand I normally can't use them anyway because they are always packed with books, newspapers and candles :-D

and I forgot these two pics hanging at the non sumo but Nepal-related part of the wall (Neener, neener...)

Did you take it yourself?

and I forgot these two pics hanging at the non sumo but Nepal-related part of the wall (Neener, neener...)

Did you take it yourself?

No I didn't, a photographing friend who lives and works in Nepal for a long time took them and he made some posters out of it for one of his projects.

Fay, are these marks actually related to counting the Sekitori-Toto scores?

If yes, it makes two - I check them in exactly the same way:-)

post-1066-1176465462_thumb.jpg

Fay, are these marks actually related to counting the Sekitori-Toto scores?

If yes, it makes two - I check them in exactly the same way:-)

post-1066-1176465462_thumb.jpg

You really see everything in this forum ... unbelievable

Well, I don't need marks to count my scores in the sumogames, i still can can keep a simple 0-15 in my mind (Neener, neener...)

It's counting down the days till you next come to Tokyo right?

It's counting down the days till you next come to Tokyo right?

No it was Papua-Newguinea (Neener, neener...)