Sign in to follow this  
Ossetian Yokozuna

She is pretty. No?

OH MAN I JUST LOVE THOSE PECS!!!!THAT DUDE IS HOT FOR SURE........

i prefer my German women like that ...

nadja19.jpg

(i hope i won't get bashed by our esteemed German Female Forumers for sexism or anything similar)

i prefer my German women like that ...

dasmerkel.jpg

(i hope i won't get bashed by our esteemed mods for politics or anything similar)

Wasn't she on the East German Swim Team?

No, that one was kicked off the team because she shaved her balls.

Edited by Kintamayama

[she is pretty. No?]

Natalija HOLTS.

( She is German and was born in Russia. )

Funny that OY asks if others agree she is pretty, and people answer more like "Is she hot?" "Is she sexy?" "Does she have a nice body?" Thanks anyway, because the replies are hilarious. Got my laugh in for the morning.

If I block out the image so I see only her face, I'd say she is very pretty. If she was dressed differently, and sitting in a cafe, lots of people would surely go gaga over her. And Kaikitsune seems to like her body that way as long as she retains her femininity. I also think she is sexier than many of those anorexic models, and attractive all around. Or rather, all square and chiseled ;-)

Women who are physically strong and muscular but who retain their feminine side are very sexy. More so than model girls with no muscles.

Behind every curve is a muscle. One can be slender, yet clinically obese (very high body fat percentage). Girls with no muscle tone are not attractive no matter how slender or petite.

I dunno. I have to see her run first. No matter how pretty the girl if she's got a stupid running style (and many do) it spoils everything.

:-) Wow, thats the strangest criteria for a woman I've ever heard.

I dunno. I have to see her run first. No matter how pretty the girl if she's got a stupid running style (and many do) it spoils everything.

:-) Wow, thats the strangest criteria for a woman I've ever heard.

But when I think about it, he has a point. Pretty, comes in handy. Plow skills, certainly important. Child-bearing hips, good if you need to start a village. But . . . can she save your baby from a wild boar while you are out hunting for dinner? Absolutely critical.

This thread seems to have provided a bit of an outlet for juvenile comments unfortunately.

I'll support OY's original premise. I think she looks fine.

Women's wrestling (not the exploitative kind) deserves more attention and encouragement.

What's good for the Gander is good for the Goose!

Also, for purely selfish reasons, I'd like to see sumo wrestling in the Olympics one day and one of the barriers to this is the fact that the sport is mainly only for men. I've heard they are more likely to introduce new sports if they have particiaption from many countries and if there are opportunities for both genders.

Have they had women's wrestling events in the olympics before?

This thread seems to have provided a bit of an outlet for juvenile comments unfortunately.

I'll support OY's original premise. I think she looks fine.

She "looks fine" is something you would say about someone's aunt/grandmother, sir..

As for juvenile, well, saying ONLY one thing about a female athlete, i.e. "pretty" is pretty juvenile in itself.

As for juvenile, well, saying ONLY one thing about a female athlete, i.e. "pretty" is pretty juvenile in itself.

That impression isn't helped by the fact that OY managed to misspell her name...it's Golts, not Holts.

...it's Golts, not Holts.

That would be debatable in Russian.

...it's Golts, not Holts.

That would be debatable in Russian.

It's almost like Roho or Loho for Japanese.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Women's wrestling (not the exploitative kind) deserves more attention and encouragement.

What's good for the Gander is good for the Goose!

Also, for purely selfish reasons, I'd like to see sumo wrestling in the Olympics one day and one of the barriers to this is the fact that the sport is mainly only for men. I've heard they are more likely to introduce new sports if they have particiaption from many countries and if there are opportunities for both genders.

Have they had women's wrestling events in the olympics before?

I think she looks very attractive, but it is a little scary to know that she could probably render me a crying mess on the floor with only three fingers. Still, that is kinda interesting. She obviously was in Russia for a long time if she is now representing germany, or is it the other way around? All the photos are of her in Russian uniform.

Yes, women's wrestling was in the last Olympics. Japan did very well and won a lot of the medals. Itachi, you have obviously never heard of shinsumo (women's amateur sumo). It has been around since 1996 and they hold the World championships at the same time as the men's champs each year. It is a fully fledged part of the amateur sumo scene (although the number of tournaments is fewer, at least in Japan), and arguably the way forward for the sport. As you quite rightly say, the IOC is only accepting new sports that allow equality of particpation and this includes women. Amateur sumo needs shinsumo if it wants to become an Olympic soprt (whether it will or not is an entirely different matter).