Sign in to follow this  
Iwagakki

A sketch

post-179-1168974058_thumb.jpg

last night while I was watching sumo, I sketched this drawing of Asashoryu. I'm not much for drawing really.

anyone want it? No charge. It's just a sketch on watercolor paper. If you'd like, you can donate something to the care and feeding of Sumoforum.

Edited by Iwagakki

oh come on .... you are good.

i wish i could draw like that !!!!

Nicely done! It gets even better when you squint. Hats off, goat master!

post-179-1168974058_thumb.jpg

last night while I was watching sumo, I sketched this drawing of Asashoryu. I'm not much for drawing really.

anyone want it? No charge. It's just a sketch on watercolor paper. If you'd like, you can donate something to the care and feeding of Sumoforum.

I think it is excellent - bravo. (Laughing...) A million times better than anything I could do.

Completely missed that one, now when I was viewing your profile cause I searched for an old topic, I finally saw it. wow...

There is a female sitting at the Kokugikan, also drawing the Rikishi and achses of moves as far as I could see. When you come to see Sumo live, just sit beside her and do your best ;-)

I wouldn't mind a sketch. I'll trade you a collage or something for it. Anybody will do. But, don't send it. I'd like to come get it from you in person when I go back to Duluth this year, maybe June.

Your living in Cloquet or Fon du Lac, somewhere thereabouts, right?

I wouldn't mind a sketch. I'll trade you a collage or something for it. Anybody will do. But, don't send it. I'd like to come get it from you in person when I go back to Duluth this year, maybe June.

Your living in Cloquet or Fon du Lac, somewhere thereabouts, right?

Sounds great I love to trade art. It feels better that way. And yeah, I live a little north and west of Cloquet at FDL.