Sign in to follow this  
Guest Halil

Sumo fanatik!

Guest Halil

Hello, I am happy to introduce myself as a crazy person for Sumo! I learned to like it many years ago, and I watch it as much as I can.

Nice to meet everyone.

Edited by Halil

Welcome! I am sure you will learn many things here, and we look forward to your contributions.

If you are looking for any specific information on a topic, using the Search function is often a good place to start because there is a lot of useful information that has been discussed in the past.

Enjoy

Hello Halil and (Whistling...) to the forum !

Guest Halil

Thanks! I'm stuck in Seattle, WA, USA, with no Sumo in sight! This forum is a godsend Although there is apparently a sushi restaurant nearby owned by a former Sumo, and there is apparently Sumo on the tv all the time. Next week, I investigate...wish me luck! ;)

Halil

Welcome to the forum!

Chuck in your mawashi and join the party!

(Sorry Fujisan)

"chuck in your mawashi" ?????

feeling kinky today? (Whistling...)

EDIT: forgot to welcome you Halil. Any turkish roots there?

Edited by aderechelsea

Why does everybody steal my catchphrases,cant you make up your own? ;-) And dont mean just change one word-Jeez!!

Welcome to the forum Halil (Hugging...)

Do chuck in your salt (Chucking salt...) and join the fray. (The original and still the best) (In a state of confusion...)

Guest Halil

Well, I don't have Turkish roots; I'm a Muslim convert(don't be frightened, hee, hee), and I have spent a lot of time in Turkey. I really also love the Kirkpinar Turkish oil wrestling, and plan on seeing as much as I can on my next trip[interested? www.kirkpinar.com].

I don't think I know Dale, but I do loves me some Grapefruits. ;)

I am looking forward to learning at the feet of such knowledgable folks!

my question about you being Turkish or not was for the "Fanatik" word which i usually see spelled with a "k" and not with a "c" only from Turkish football supporters ...

cheers anyway.

Guest Halil
my question about you being Turkish or not was for the "Fanatik" word which i usually see spelled with a "k" and not with a "c" only from Turkish football supporters ...

cheers anyway.

Yes. ;) I have picked up numerous habits from the Turks, including spelling and drumming; www.myspace.com/kongfoofingers

Thanks! ;)

(Holiday feeling...) to the Forum! There is so much knowledge here, it's amazing! I'm here in northern Michigan.

If you check your local cable broadcast, I'm sure that you will be able to subscribe to Japan TV, where live Sumo is broadcasted during the Bashos. Nothing like seeing it as it happens! ;-)