Sign in to follow this  
Fukurou

Benchsumo.com UP

I just logged in for ISP, Roto, and ST via the alternate links through benchsumo.com.

ST is asking for Day 12 picks and is waiting on the Day 12 results. Roto seems to be awaiting the Day 12 results. ISP says the Day 13 picks haven't been made yet.

(EDIT to correct ST - it's asking for Day 12 picks, not Day 13)

Edited by Fukurou

I got in through the original links, the Day 12 results and Day 13 torikumi haven't gone through the grabber yet, so I've already sent my entries through e-mail as I have to get to bed. Same situation as yesterday really, only with a few extra visuals.

I got in through the original links, the Day 12 results and Day 13 torikumi haven't gone through the grabber yet, so I've already sent my entries through e-mail as I have to get to bed. Same situation as yesterday really, only with a few extra visuals.

Result and torikumi grabber meanwhile went through apparently, I entered sekitoto.

It was not all the same for you either, as you can enter Bench Sumo perfectly without the torikumi being grabbed. It's not like your squad is changing, and you can see your bouts from other sources.

i am looking at the lineupsand results page but the team under my name is not the one i 've sent to Manekineko. It looks like it was an automated entry.

is there any chance this will change?

sorry to bother you Neko.

i am looking at the lineupsand results page but the team under my name is not the one i 've sent to Manekineko. It looks like it was an automated entry.

is there any chance this will change?

Yes, there definitely is. Not all of the emailed day 13 entries have been updated yet - we're working on it.

Adere, check you mail or PM please... Thanks.

It's not a daily game, but appears that Rotosumo's results are now updated through Day 13.

ISP is accepting Day 14 picks. It appears that if you got your pick in before the server went down on Day 12, that's what was used for you on Day 12, else you got the results based on your robo-drone pick (and it appears that some people never bothered to set one up, so they got an automatic robo-loss!). Day 13 is blank for everybody.

ST is accepting Day 14 picks. It looks like Days 12-13 picks that were emailed have not been updated to the results page yet (example - my record shows 2 absences, though I emailed my picks both days). I'm sure it's going to take a day or two to get all that manually entered.

I'm not sure what's up with the other sumogames.com games, as I don't play any others (except ChainGang, and was eliminated there days ago...)