Sign in to follow this  
Guest Karatoshi

Videos

Here's the Day 12 makuchi. (Rclick->Save target as)

Well done Maxim.U asked me about this link? url=http://www.mongoleilink.de/content/download/AkiBashoTag12.wmv <---This link is from my site and u linked this whitout asking?

Well, this link doesn't work, so how is anyone supposed to see the videos? Anyway, I can still edit the post. Just ask.

U think u good?It

Well, this link doesn't work, so how is anyone supposed to see the videos? Anyway, I can still edit the post. Just ask.

U think u good?It

Edited by Ryukaze

I uploaded nine juryo bouts from today, good quality again. Thanks to picture perfect Sekihiryu!

Oh, it's here.

As of 09:15 JST, I am not getting a download on the Juryo bouts for day 12. Day 11 and earlier are downloading and buffering normally. I'm using XP and the latest WMP. It shows the Clip ID, but does not buffer or play Day 12. Is it a problem with the files or do I have to do some kinda tweak?

Edited by Asojima

I uploaded nine juryo bouts from today, good quality again. Thanks to picture perfect Sekihiryu!

Oh, it's here.

As of 09:15 JST, I am not getting a download on the Juryo bouts for day 12. Day 11 and earlier are downloading and buffering normally. I'm using XP and the latest WMP. It shows the Clip ID, but does not buffer or play Day 12. Is it a problem with the files or do I have to do some kinda tweak?

Well, if day 11 is playing, day 12 should too. Try saving to disk, and playing with VLC player or Media Player Classic. Windows Media Player is not always the best tool, to say it politely.

Is there any place where i can find the videos of the actual basho?

Not only some days, i mean videos from ALL days 1-15. Lowres is ok.

look there:

www.mongoleilink.de (Nodding yes...)

best wishes

mischashimaru

THANKS! GREAT LINK!

Be careful not to rid us of Dale as well with Your attitude!

Edited by Jakusotsu

Be careful not to rid us of Dale as well with Your attitude!

And what have I said, apart from "thank you"?

You said 'pretentious' which many people would consider uncalled-for.

I think if you went to some effort to provide a free service to others, you might be offended if someone made unnecessary negative comments about you.

You said 'pretentious' which many people would consider uncalled-for.

I think if you went to some effort to provide a free service to others, you might be offended if someone made unnecessary negative comments about you.

Ah, but I do provide free services for others, my friend. I'm the webmaster of at least 5 sites, including a site for free videos. I've also received lots of negative comments and I don't care about them.

If someone wants to become a webmaster, he needs have one thing clear - he can't expect showers of gratitude and no negative feedback whatsoever.

Topic pruned.

[/mod mode off]

And next time someone complains about low quality, irregularity, or other failings of offered videos, he or she should offer to do better him/herself, or give some useful advice. I'm bone tired of empty complaints. It's a gift horse, stop looking it in the mouth already!

Edited by Manekineko