This upcoming basho will most likely not be nearly as wacky as Wacky Aki, but I think it'd be fun to lay out some predictions (that obviously won't come true) that could make it so.
Here are mine:
* Kotoyuki defeats Chiyomaru by tsuridashi
* Takekaze wins an epic yotsu battle against Tochinoshin
* Yoshikaze wins the yusho with a 14-0-1 record, his only loss being an absence the day after his bout with Hakuho. The absence is caused by an inability to find the dohyo due to his eyes being swollen shut from Hakuho's face slaps.
* Terunofuji stays healthy for 15 bouts
* No kinboshi are given up
* Chiyomaru and Takarafuji are neck-and-neck in the yusho race on day 15. (for those unfamiliar with this expression see #21 here)
Let's hear everyone else's predictions.