Jakusotsu

Moderators
  • Content Count

    11,774
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

Jakusotsu last won the day on April 28

Jakusotsu had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

3,358 Excellent

About Jakusotsu

  • Rank
    North Pole Ichimon
  • Birthday 06/06/1970

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    beside myself

Recent Profile Visitors

10,276 profile views
  1. Jakusotsu

    Preparations of the Y/O- November 2020

    Exactly. Every reporter starting their interview with "how do you feel?" should be banned for life.
  2. Jakusotsu

    Retired after Aki 2020

    And there's the special case of Sokokurai who successfully fought his way out of forced retirement.
  3. Jakusotsu

    Video games

    To quote yesterday's cartoon from my tear-off calendar: "Has Pong 2 been released yet?"
  4. Jakusotsu

    Sumo’s newest Ozeki — Shodai Naoya

    Really? All I see is 85% shoving his opponents off their feet without ever touching silk. (...and we don't even know the other 15%)
  5. Jakusotsu

    Aki Basho 2020

  6. Jakusotsu

    Latest news regarding kabu, Oyakata transfers, etc.

    Never mind, it was just the second-biggest Otsukasa fan speaking. Edit: By the way, I just remember what Musashimaru once said about Kakizoe when they were both rikishi in Musashigawa-beya: "We always call him punchy, because when you see his face, you want to punch it." I hope that wasn't a factor for his defection...
  7. Jakusotsu

    Aki Basho 2020

    Well, I thought if someone had the best chance for a remotely green sky, they would be living in your part of the world.
  8. Jakusotsu

    Retired after Aki 2020

    Going back up to Komusubi? I hope so!
  9. Jakusotsu

    Aki Basho 2020

    Ask @Eikokurai
  10. Jakusotsu

    Bout-Length Aki 2020

    My I have a sip?
  11. Jakusotsu

    Sumo’s newest Ozeki — Shodai Naoya

    Farfetched explanation attempt: The recent trend of the gyoji to call more matta?
  12. Jakusotsu

    Tipspiel Banzuke November 2020

    Itachiyama (O1w 13-2) O1 Andoreasu (O2e 9-6) pandaazuma (O1e 7-8) O2 Norizo (S1w 11-4) S Taka (S1e 9-6) Oshirokita (Ke 8-7) K1 Terarno (M4w 11-4) ScreechingOwl (M1e 9-6) K2 Sushibomber (S2e 7-8) Nekonishiki (M3w 10-5) M1 Yassier (M7e 12-3) Kishikaisei (M10w 13-2) M2 Taxinohana (Kw 7-8) joaoiyama (M9w 11-4) M3 Kaiowaka (M8e 10-5) Profomisakari (S2w 5-10) M4 Pitinosato (M3e 7-8) Flohru (M1w 6-9) M5 Oroganosato (M9e 9-6) Fujisan (M8w 8-7) M6 Konosato (M4e 6-9) Andonishiki (M2w 5-10) M7 Asashosakari (M16e 11-4) Watashi (M7w 7-8) M8 Susanoo (M2e 4-11) Gernobono (M6e 5-10) M9 Oortael (M6w 5-10) kuroimori (M5w 4-11) M10 Packamawashi (M14w 8-7) Akamiri (M5e 3-12) M11 Heisikuomi (J7w 13-2) Tainosen (M12e Kosho) M12 Uminoyume (J3w 11-4) Shinkansen (M12w 7-8) M13 Metzinowaka (M13w Kosho) Anjoboshi (M11e 6-9) M14 Gawasukotto (J3e 10-5) Sakura (J5w 11-4) M15 GONZABUROW (J2e 9-6) Ganzohnesushi (M15w 7-8) M16 Rikishimiezi (M11w 4-11) Kyoju (M16w 7-8) M17 Schnappamawashi (M14e 5-10) J1 Heiershoryu (J4w 8-7) Frinkanohana (J1e 7-8) J2 Jakusotsu (M17e 6-9) Manatsumai (M13e 3-12) J3 Athenayama (J9e 9-6) Kitakachiyama (J10e 9-6) J4 Golynohana (J1w 5-10) Asapedroryu (J8w 8-7) J5 Mariohana (M10e 0-0-15) chishafuwaku (J9w 8-7) J6 Tsunamiko (J6w 7-8) Hana-ichi (J10w 8-7) J7 Bill (neu 10-5) Kintamayama (J6e 6-9) J8 Takanorappa (J11w 8-7) Basoyama (J12e 8-7) J9 Tenshinhan (M15e 0-0-15) Wamahada (J2w 3-12) J10 Jejima (J11e 7-8) Mayumi (J5e 3-12) J11 Nantonoyama (J14e 7-8) Kaito (J8e 3-12) J12 wolfgangho (J13w 6-9) Gansekiiwa (J4e 0-0-15) J13 Sebunshu (J7e 0-0-15) Oyama (neu 3-12) J14 kamogawa (J12w 1-14) Banzuke-gai: Mischashimaru (J13e) Haidouzo (J14w)
  13. Jakusotsu

    Sumo’s newest Ozeki — Shodai Naoya

    Ok, I'll bite: Akiseyama!!