4 replies to this topic

#1 Fukurou

Fukurou

Ozeki

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 06:24

Was something changed in the forum chat between the Day 4 and Day 5 sumo-watching times (roughly 3pm and later Japan time; 1am US EST). The display font for messages changed for me (it's usually something like Arial, but for Day 5 it was like a Times Roman-type font), Aderechelsea was being kicked out every few seconds.

Just asking...

oldowl.jpg
Fukurou

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair."
-- Douglas Adams

#2 aderechelsea

aderechelsea

Chelsea above all ....

• Regular Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,426 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 06:27

not the first time either ....

finally got in and stayed in after 10 attemts or so

My "Virtual Heya" (Kyushu 2014): Kyokushuho 9-6, Tosayutaka 9-6, Shohozan 7-8, Tokushoryu 4-11, Toyonoshima 8-7, Ishiura 4-3

Virtual Oyakata: Musashigawa Mitsuhide (Yokozuna Musashimaru)

Adopted rikishi: Sd85w Kaiho 2-4 

Proud passenger of the "future Yokozuna Kyokushuho" bandwagon.

#3 Fukurou

Fukurou

Ozeki

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 07:02

About 2am US EST/4pm Japan time I got kicked out of the chat forum. When I came back in, my font set had returned to the usual one.

weirdness

oldowl.jpg
Fukurou

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair."
-- Douglas Adams

#4 Yangnomazuma

Yangnomazuma

Yangnome and Infidel

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 10:11

Don't know anything about fonts changing, but one thing has changed...the number of people who use the chat. Sure seems lonely in there lately....

#5 Exil

Exil

il·le·git·i·mate

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 22:11

No changes (that I know of) have been made to the script configuration, the whole script is just somewhat unstable. FWIW, GTChat hasn't been actively developed since 2004, so it's pretty much dead now. The script is encrypted, so we can't make any changes or customizations. (Applauding...) The future of the chat is still under consideration.
takarafuji.pngshibuya.pnghomasho.pngonosho.pngtowanoyama.png
(In association with Takarafuji, Inc.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users