1 reply to this topic

#1 Exil

Exil

il·le·git·i·mate

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 17:59

Invision Power Services has released version 2.1.1 of Invision Power Board (our forum software, if it doesn't sound familiar (Whistling...)). A lot of new features and improvements -- as well as bugfixes -- have been introduced and the script looks stable enough, so it is time to upgrade.

The exact date is not yet known (as it depends on things that are beyond our control), but with any luck we should be able to carry out the upgrade later this week. It shouldn't be longer than a week in any case. We will, of course, let you know as things progress. In any case, the forum will be off-line during the update for about an hour or two, if everything goes as planned.

We will notify you when the operation is complete, although I think you won't be able to miss it... (Spooky TV program...)
takarafuji.pngshibuya.pnghomasho.pngonosho.pngtowanoyama.png
(In association with Takarafuji, Inc.)

#2 Exil

Exil

il·le·git·i·mate

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 15:09

We will be upgrading the forum script tomorrow (Monday, 2005-10-10, Stardate -318773, take your pick), sometime after 17:00 EEST (14:00 Zulu, 23:00 JST, 10:00 AM EDT, 7:00 AM PDT, @625).

The forum will be off-line during the update. Expected downtime for upgrade and reorganization is one to two hours. We apologize for the inconvenience.
takarafuji.pngshibuya.pnghomasho.pngonosho.pngtowanoyama.png
(In association with Takarafuji, Inc.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users