#1 Kintamayama

Kintamayama

Shimpai-nai

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,498 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 17:13

Amateur female

What do you get when you cross an insomniac, an agnostic and a dyslexic?

A guy who is up all night arguing with himself over whether or not there is a dog.

Download my sumo toolbar - http://dichne.ourtoolbar.com/
post-62-1171731969.gif

#2 Kasutera

Kasutera

Makushita

• Regular Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 19:23

Sonya's great, I've trained with her a few times. She also does strongman and mas wrestling events. God damn the comments on this article, though, they really make me want to set the whole world on fire.

嘉素寺

#3 Kasutera

Kasutera

Makushita

• Regular Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 19:31

Before this becomes about me whining about the comments, let me redirect it to how awesome Sonya is: She and her husband Miguel both compete in sumo tournaments all around California and they'll be at Nationals next month as well. They're both quite a sight to see as they are a super-tattooed power couple, and Miguel also has quite a prodigious beard.

嘉素寺

#4 torquato

torquato

Maegashira

• Regular Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 22:13

Sonya's great, I've trained with her a few times. She also does strongman and mas wrestling events. God damn the comments on this article, though, they really make me want to set the whole world on fire.

So how were your keiko results against her? She looks quite strong. :-)

I don't read comments on such and similiar topics anymore. You always know in advance what ignorance and insults are going to...

#5 Kasutera

Kasutera

Makushita

• Regular Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 22:57

Haha, I've never actually done matches directly against her, but she is quite strong and a very experienced amateur wrestler as well as strong-man competitor, so despite my slight weight advantage she may give me some trouble. Her husband I HAVE wrestled with and he's larger than me and very strong.

嘉素寺

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users