Happy New Year!!!

#77 Kofuji

Kofuji

Inveterate sumo games programmer and SFI Oyakata

• Inactive Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 12:27

The new machine is up and running. There is still an issue with the entry pages for BenchSumo I hope to straighten out today. Rotosumo is ready for entries. The other 3 daily games are taking registrations.
Visit the Sumo games portal for links to all your favourite online sumo games! Sumo Reference Adoptees and additional information
"We apologise for the inconvenience", God's Final Message to His Creation, written in letters of fire on the side of the Quentulus Quazgar Mountains, Sevorbeupstry, on planet Preliumtarn, Galactic Sector QQ7 Active J Gamma.

#78 Kofuji

Kofuji

• Inactive Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 21:31

Finally got WebClass debugging running on the new server and was able to find the stupid piece of obsolete code that was breaking the entry pages. So BenchSumo is now available for entry. Remember you have until Friday 2pm JST to enter. May be earlier in your part of the world, so get your placeholder entries in now so you don't miss out.
Visit the Sumo games portal for links to all your favourite online sumo games! Sumo Reference Adoptees and additional information
"We apologise for the inconvenience", God's Final Message to His Creation, written in letters of fire on the side of the Quentulus Quazgar Mountains, Sevorbeupstry, on planet Preliumtarn, Galactic Sector QQ7 Active J Gamma.

#79 nomadwolf

nomadwolf

Juryo

• Regular Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 14:22

Not sure if this was covered elsewhere... if so, apologies.

However, I'm unable to register for Oracle & Quad. ("Banzuke has not been retrieved")

#80 Kofuji

Kofuji

• Inactive Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 14:41

Those are Golynohana's games that are hosted on the sumogames server. I don't know how to run his updater. Sorry

Edited by Kofuji, 03 January 2012 - 14:42.

#81 Kofuji

Kofuji

• Inactive Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 13:32

As of now the new/old game server should be fully configured. All the www.benchsumo.net access to the non-BenchSumo games are enabled for those who have "games" directories blocked at work. As Kintamayama would say: "ON WITH THE BASHOOU"

#82 Kintamayama

Kintamayama

Kokakuka- Sunenikizumotsu

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,516 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 13:46

As of now the new/old game server should be fully configured. All the www.benchsumo.net access to the non-BenchSumo games are enabled for those who have "games" directories blocked at work. As Kintamayama would say: "ON WITH THE BASHOOU"

Thank you sir for your never-ending efforts to make us happy..
"I wouldn't play for free even if you paid me!!"
Download my sumo toolbar - http://dichne.ourtoolbar.com/
Posted Image

#83 Pandaazuma

Pandaazuma

Maegashira

• Regular Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 19:27

Indeed.

Kofuji...you are an effing legend! And let no one forget it!

Thank you for all you do! I massively appreciate it.

Simon

#84 Kofuji

Kofuji

• Inactive Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:07

It appears the servers have gone offline, fortunately after game deadlines. It may be an ISP issue as Jack mentioned that they were going to increase the speed of the line to 100/100 from 40/10. Jack won't be up for at least 4 hours if it was a power failure and the machines haven't restarted.

#85 Kintamayama

Kintamayama

Kokakuka- Sunenikizumotsu

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,516 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 17:57

If we don't get the grabber to grab in two hours, we'll have to call off ISP and Chaingang for tomorrow, regretfully.
"I wouldn't play for free even if you paid me!!"
Download my sumo toolbar - http://dichne.ourtoolbar.com/
Posted Image

#86 kuroimori

kuroimori

Ozeki

• Regular Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 19:21

If we don't get the grabber to grab in two hours, we'll have to call off ISP and Chaingang for tomorrow, regretfully.

too bad that asking Tokitenku to perform a mean ketaguri is no option here... B-)
kuroimori

黒森

#87 Kofuji

Kofuji

• Inactive Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 20:13

Looks like the network connection went bad on our servers. A third next to them was fine. Up and running again...

Edited by Kofuji, 12 January 2012 - 20:13.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users