17 replies to this topic

#1 Kintamayama

Kintamayama

Shimpai-nai

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,991 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 10:27

Dopey ex-Wakakirin has been practicing all kinds of martial arts lately in a bid to make his name in one of them. Lately he went to Thailand to practice his kickboxing, but returned a few days ago to Japan as he will be participating in the New Years Night Dynamite spectacular, the one where Akebono made his unsuccessful first attempt at real fighting and was humiliated by Bob Sapp.
Now, guess who Wakakirin will be facing. "I will attempt to avenge that humiliation.. I'm pretty good with the kicks so it will be interesting" he hinted.
Wakakirin was famous for his vicious harite attacks and now utilizes that technique and calls it "Murder slaps". He belongs to the IGF group at present.

What do you get when you cross an insomniac, an agnostic and a dyslexic?

A guy who is up all night arguing with himself over whether or not there is a dog.

Download my sumo toolbar - http://dichne.ourtoolbar.com/
post-62-1171731969.gif

#2 Raishu

Raishu

♪ ♫♯ ♪♪ ♪♯ ♫b

• Regular Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 11:41

Wakakirin was famous for his vicious harite attacks and now utilizes that technique and calls it "Murder slaps".

You can see the dangerous "Murder slaps" in this video.

I guess this a promotion interview back from September. Who else thinks he shouldn't wear cornrows?

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

I have the feeling that Suekawa must have "staged" being a traditional Ozumo-san, since he seems to feel quite comfortable around the "bad guys". BITCH!

#3 Kintamayama

Kintamayama

Shimpai-nai

• Active Members
  • 18,991 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 13:20

Wakakirin was famous for his vicious harite attacks and now utilizes that technique and calls it "Murder slaps".

I have the feeling that Suekawa must have "staged" being a traditional Ozumo-san, since he seems to feel quite comfortable around the "bad guys". BITCH!

Isn't it Suzukawa?

A guy who is up all night arguing with himself over whether or not there is a dog.

post-62-1171731969.gif

#4 Raishu

Raishu

♪ ♫♯ ♪♪ ♪♯ ♫b

• Regular Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 14:47

Isn't it Suzukawa?

Oops, my fault.

Suzukawa is right, of course.

#5 Kotoviki

Kotoviki

琴美輝

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,191 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 20:28

You can see the dangerous "Murder slaps" in this video.

I guess this a promotion interview back from September. Who else thinks he shouldn't wear cornrows?

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

I'm with you!! No cornrows... (Sign of disapproval...)

#6 Kintamayama

Kintamayama

Shimpai-nai

• Active Members
  • 18,991 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 19:40

Dopey ex-Wakakirin has been practicing all kinds of martial arts lately in a bid to make his name in one of them. Lately he went to Thailand to practice his kickboxing, but returned a few days ago to Japan as he will be participating in the New Years Night Dynamite spectacular, the one where Akebono made his unsuccessful first attempt at real fighting and was humiliated by Bob Sapp.

Sapp didn't show up for the match against Suzukawa/Wakakirin. At first, he refused to even go to the venue, but after some persuasion from his teammates, he arrived at the stadium, but refused to come out of his dressing room, citing "loss of the will to fight" as the reason. "You got to be kidding me! I have prepared for a year for this bout and was really looking forward to it. He simply got scared and ran. There were at least 300 fans that came out to see me today, and it's a real shame. I doubt he'll ever show his face around the IGF ring again. I'm not gonna fight a guy who ran away! All I can do now is prepare for an attempt at the belt and 200 million yen in February. Idiot!!" said a totally pissed off Suzukawa. His people said Sapp was probably dissatisfied with the money he was being paid. Mr. Tanigawa , of FEG, the organization behind the tournament : "It really doesn't matter what the reason he gave is. I won't be inviting him again. That type of fighter is incorrigible... No way he's returning!" "Poor guy," he said of Suzukawa but did not mention if he has a future with FEG or not.

Suzukawa lamenting his bad fortune:
Posted Image

Edited by Kintamayama, 02 January 2011 - 20:01.

post-62-1171731969.gif

#7 Kintamayama

Kintamayama

Shimpai-nai

• Active Members
  • 18,991 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:14

His next opponent- Kimbo Slice!!
And we learn also that Suzukawa didn't play along and went against the script in a prior match as can be seen in this video

Edited by Kintamayama, 19 January 2011 - 09:18.

post-62-1171731969.gif

#8 Harry

Harry

Ozeki

• Active Members
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 17:46

Suzukawa's cornermen were referred to as gansta as well, gansta or yakuza we want to know?

#9 Washuyama

Washuyama

Sekiwake

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 17:50

Kimbo is NOT the guy Wakakirin would want to trade "real" tsuppari with. But I guess in Puro Resu (or whatever it's called) he should survive.

#10 Asashosakari

Asashosakari

Sumo is a very good thing. Though better with affordable video.

• Active Members
  • 16,604 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 17:54

Suzukawa's cornermen were referred to as gansta as well, gansta or yakuza we want to know?

Check out the links posted by Raishu further up; they're strictly of the "gangstah" variety.

#11 Harry

Harry

Ozeki

• Active Members
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 18:30

Check out the links posted by Raishu further up; they're strictly of the "gangstah" variety.

OK, I'm serfin at verk so didn't want to actually play the yuutuub bideo.

#12 Kintamayama

Kintamayama

Shimpai-nai

• Active Members
  • 18,991 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 17:37

Remember that tsuppari-fest clip of mine that CNN used a while ago after Wakakirin was caught with the dope? In the last 12 hours it has gone nuts and had more than 150, 000 hits on youtube. This Kimbo guy must be a real news-generator..

post-62-1171731969.gif

#13 Asashosakari

Asashosakari

• Active Members
  • 16,604 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 18:58

Since we last revisited this thread, the bout with Kimbo Slice was called off due to injury by the latter, and Suzukawa was subsequently KO'ed by Jerome Le Banner back in April at Genome 15. He's now set to face another veteran K-1 fighter in Peter Aerts at Inoki Genome, an event billed as "disaster revival" (not sure if that means it's for charity) that will take place on August 27 at the Kokugikan.

Hoshikaze's 33-year-old brother, going by the name Baru Harn, is apparently also on the fight card.

Edited by Asashosakari, 16 August 2011 - 02:48.

#14 shumitto

shumitto

木下兄弟

• Regular Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:44

Since we last revisited this thread, the bout with Kimbo Slice was called off due to injury by the latter, and Suzukawa was subsequently KO'ed by Jerome Le Banner back in April at Genome 15. He's now set to face another veteran K-1 fighter in Peter Aerts at Inoki Genome, an event billed as "disaster revival" (not sure if that means it's for charity) that will take place on August 27 at the Kokugikan.

Hoshikaze's 33-year-old brother, going by the name Baru Harn, is apparently also on the fight card.

What a stupid way to start a career or to die. First Le Banner then Aerts crushing his bones. He should learn from Kimbo Slice, who kicked off a not very promising boxing career last weekend against a poor man they put up there to get his face beaten... Suzukawa can't survive these seasoned veterans who have been making a living out of this since the late 80's...

Edited by shumitto, 16 August 2011 - 01:46.

zendaisho.pngtamaasuka1.png

#15 Asashosakari

Asashosakari

• Active Members
  • 16,604 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:10

What a stupid way to start a career or to die. First Le Banner then Aerts crushing his bones. He should learn from Kimbo Slice, who kicked off a not very promising boxing career last weekend against a poor man they put up there to get his face beaten... Suzukawa can't survive these seasoned veterans who have been making a living out of this since the late 80's...

Keep in mind that IGF is primarily a puroresu organization. Here's the Le Banner bout, and given that only Le Banner is fighting with gloves ("special rules", I read elsewhere) I'd class that bout as shoot-style wrestling with a pre-determined winner (although the knockout certainly looks - and probably was - legit, which I think isn't unusual for such matches). I think Inoki is trying to build up Suzukawa as a name with all these high-profile opponents in worked shoots, and ultimately he'll shift into more traditional puroresu stuff. He's probably still lacking the psychology required to build a "real fake" bout, so they're going with "fake real" ones for now where he can concentrate more on his fighting skills than on having to participate in telling a match story.

Edit: This is one of those posts that instantly destroys years of built-up forum reputation by displaying way too much knowledge of pro-wrestling, right?

Edit again: According to this forum (German only), Suzukawa fought Bob Sapp after all (in place of Kimbo Slice in February), and also had a regular wrestling match in July on the Genome 16 card.

Edited by Asashosakari, 16 August 2011 - 02:29.

#16 Otokonoyama

Otokonoyama

montani semper liberi

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,373 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 07:33

Edit: This is one of those posts that instantly destroys years of built-up forum reputation by displaying way too much knowledge of pro-wrestling, right?

Well, the Kokugikan is home to plenty of pro wrasslin'.

New Japan Pro Wrestling results
August 14, 2011
Tokyo, Japan

The finals of the NJPW G1 Climax was held at the Ryogoku Kokugikan in Tokyo, to an announced live crowd of 11,500 that was quite lively for the most part.

http://pwtorch.com/a...cle_52097.shtml

#17 Kintamayama

Kintamayama

Shimpai-nai

• Active Members
  • 18,991 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:17

Latest(not sure if this is new..) from Cornrow ex-Wakakirin..

Edited by Kintamayama, 30 March 2012 - 08:19.

post-62-1171731969.gif

#18 Harry

Harry

Ozeki

• Active Members
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:18

FromRussiaWithLols indeed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users