5 replies to this topic

#1 yamaneko

yamaneko

Ozeki

• Inactive Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:22

How come when i click on a thread only the first message shows up and then at the bottom just a tree of all the other messages, that i have to click on one by one? Was an option changed?

#2 Asojima

Asojima

Ancient Observer

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,125 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:27

How come when i click on a thread only the first message shows up and then at the bottom just a tree of all the other messages, that i have to click on one by one? Was an option changed?

You are probaby in outline display mode. Click on the Options box in the upper right corner of the post listing and select "Standard" display mode.

Edited by Asojima, 15 September 2009 - 07:29.

My new car can travel at the speed of sound, but the horn is useless. 

Adoptee: Hitachigo (Ms29w), 29 yrs; 148.8kg/183cm, 11th year, High: Ms15w ---- Kyushu ( 0 - 0 )
Adoptee: Homarefuji (M12w), 29 yrs; 149.2kg/179cm, 7th year, High: M12w   ----- Kyushu ( 0 - 0 )

#3 yamaneko

yamaneko

Ozeki

• Inactive Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 13:46

thank you very much fellow san diegan

#4 Sasanishiki

Sasanishiki

Yokozuna

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,737 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 20:10

Just to add an aside to this. When I clicked on a link to another thread last night, the new window opened and was in this outline mode. I wonder why it defaulted to this when the main window from which I was originally viewing remained in "standard" mode?

#5 Asashosakari

Asashosakari

Sumo is a very good thing. Though better with affordable video.

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,604 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 20:27

Just to add an aside to this. When I clicked on a link to another thread last night, the new window opened and was in this outline mode. I wonder why it defaulted to this when the main window from which I was originally viewing remained in "standard" mode?

mode=threaded?

#6 Kintamayama

Kintamayama

Shimpai-nai

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,991 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 20:34

Same thing for me too. One time only.

What do you get when you cross an insomniac, an agnostic and a dyslexic?

A guy who is up all night arguing with himself over whether or not there is a dog.

Download my sumo toolbar - http://dichne.ourtoolbar.com/
post-62-1171731969.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users