Photo

Add a Sumo Card Forum under Sumo Related Subjects?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sumo Menko Man

Sumo Menko Man

Makushita

• Archived Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 22:02

Wanted to see if it would be possible to add a Sumo Card Forum under the Sumo Related Subjects heading? I'm not sure how many menko and BBM collectors out there, but would love to talk shop with the ones that are and build an area to do so. Thanks for the consideration! (Lifting weights...)

Ryan

#2 Manekineko

Manekineko

diarrhea in the sky

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,467 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:45

As mentioned previously elsewhere by Exil, our admin, it is not Forum policy to start branching into countless small sub-forums. I would think that a Sumo Menko thread would be enough for all possible menko enthusiasts to congregate, and perhaps in time prove the real need for a sub-forum.
Without education, we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.

- Gilbert Keith Chesterton

#3 Exil

Exil

il·le·git·i·mate

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 18:46

Like Manekineko said, we don't usually add subforums unless a forum is absolutely needed. I'm not sure there are enough people interested in sumo cards (or discussion thereof) to warrant a subforum dedicated to the subject. You might want to start by creating a sumo card thread to gauge the level of interest. I think an appropriate place for such discussion would be the Japan-Japanese Discussions subforum.
takarafuji.pngshibuya.pnghomasho.pngonosho.pngtowanoyama.png
(In association with Takarafuji, Inc.)

#4 Sumo Menko Man

Sumo Menko Man

Makushita

• Archived Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 05:00

Like Manekineko said, we don't usually add subforums unless a forum is absolutely needed. I'm not sure there are enough people interested in sumo cards (or discussion thereof) to warrant a subforum dedicated to the subject. You might want to start by creating a sumo card thread to gauge the level of interest. I think an appropriate place for such discussion would be the Japan-Japanese Discussions subforum.

Will do. Thanks for the consideration!

#5 Doitsuyama

Doitsuyama

Yokozuna

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,608 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:32

I would think "Ozumo discussions" is the appropriate subforum.

#6 Sumo Menko Man

Sumo Menko Man

Makushita

• Archived Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 19:09

I would think "Ozumo discussions" is the appropriate subforum.

That does sound like the better forum. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users