Sign in to follow this  
charliki

HIGASHIouNISHI - Aki basho 06

Aki basho starts soon and it's time to return finally to sumo.

If you want to play with us the french game HIGASHIouNISHI (EASTorWEST), you can be registered here.

Each day, you will choose in one side of the banzuke 7 wrestlers arranged as follows :

1st maegashira (A sekitori...)

1st juryo (In jonokuchi...)

2nd maegashira (A sekitori...)

2nd juryo (In jonokuchi...)

3rd maegashira (A sekitori...)

3rd juryo (In jonokuchi...)

4th maegashira (A sekitori...) .

If you are in the east side of the banzuke of HIGASHIouNISHI, you will pick 8 days your rikishi in the east side of the banzuke and 7 days in the west side of the banzuke.

If you are in the west side of the banzuke of HIGASHIouNISHI, you will pick 8 days your rikishi in the west side of the banzuke and 7 days in the east side of the banzuke.

To help you, I will write each day under your forecast how much time you picked your rikishi in the east side and how much time in the west side until now (for example, the 1st day, I could write like that: H=0/7 - N=1/8 ). After 15 days, you must have H=8/8 - N=7/7 or H=7/7 - N=8/8.

Here are the rules (in French).

I ask those which are already in the banzuke of HIGASHIouNISHI to inform me here if they want not to play this basho.

You can be registered here. If you want to play, you are welcome (even if you are not yet in the banzuke).

Last time to be registered : Saturday September 9, at 8 am, time from Paris.

Charliki

Edited by charliki

Already 24 players are registered. I still await news of Chiisabuke (here please). 38 more hours to register.

Edited by charliki

Where can I find which side of the torikumi I should play day 1?

You are free to choose your side, but during the basho, you will play 8 x nishi (west) and 7 x higashi (east).

So you can choose any side on any day, provided that there are 7 of one and 8 of the other?

I get a bit confused by this game... (Enjoyable TV program...)

Edited by Zeokage

So you can choose any side on any day, provided that there are 7 of one and 8 of the other?

I get a bit confused by this game... (Enjoyable TV program...)

If you are in the east side of the banzuke of HIGASHIouNISHI, you will pick 8 days your rikishi in the east side of the banzuke and 7 days in the west side of the banzuke.

If you are in the west side of the banzuke of HIGASHIouNISHI, you will pick 8 days your rikishi in the west side of the banzuke and 7 days in the east side of the banzuke.

To help you, I will write each day under your forecast how much time you picked your rikishi in the east side and how much time in the west side until now (for example, the 1st day, I could write like that: H=0/7 - N=1/8 ). After 15 days, you must have H=8/8 - N=7/7 or H=7/7 - N=8/8.

It's not so difficult...

Day 2 results.

To see the results of the 4th day, click here. (Applauding...) (Dohyo-iri...) (Applauding...)

Day 8

Regrouping at lead, after the defeats of Kaiowaka and Holleshoryu.

1. Kaiowaka 6-2

1. Kotononami 6-2

1. Mmikasazuma 6-2

1. Asafan 6-2

1. Holleshoryu 6-2

Here results.

After 10 days

1. Asafan 8-2

1. Holleshoryu 8-2

3. Kaiowaka 7-3

3. Kotononami 7-3

3. Mmikasazuma 7-3

3. Tainosen 7-3

3. Katadr

Day 12

Here the KK :

1. Kotononami 9-3

1. Holleshoryu 9-3

3. Kaiowaka 8-4

3. Mmikasazuma 8-4

3. Asafan 8-4

3. Kitano 8-4

3. Zeokage 8-4

3. Tainosen 8-4

3. Katadr

14th day

Here the classification :

1. Holleshoryu 10-4

2. Kaiowaka 9-5

2. Kotononami 9-5

2. Asafan 9-5

2. Kitano 9-5

2. Zeokage 9-5

2. Tainosen 9-5

2. Katadr

15th day

Final results

The KK

1. Asafan [M5西] 10-5 / 70 winning rikishi / Yusho (Clapping wildly...)

2. Zeokage [M12西] 10-5 / 69 / Jun-Yusho

3. Kotononami [M4東] 10-5 / 68

4. Kaiowaka [s西] 10-5 / 67

5. Katadr

Edited by charliki

Thank you for providing that game Charliki, I really enjoy it! Moreover as it was together with the Sumo Game the only daily game I play that was not affected by any technical problems during the basho! (Clapping wildly...)

Thank you for providing that game Charliki, I really enjoy it! Moreover as it was together with the Sumo Game the only daily game I play that was not affected by any technical problems during the basho! :-D

I am happy that you enjoy the game :-D

Here can you find the Archives (On the banzuke...) and the banzuke (On the banzuke...) for Kyushu.

I get the feeling that there are going to be a few games where I'll be kicking myself for not being able to enter day 15 due to a wedding... This being one of them.